Thread: Sketchy free tokens option?

Sketchy free tokens option?

It's been a couple of weeks that this offer under the "Buy Tokens" selection has been trying to grab my attention but this whole time I feel as if it is a bit sketchy since some friends that I know that play this do not have this offer. Has anyone else seen this offer and purchased it? Or is it just a scam?

This is what it shows me:
    Sketchy free tokens option?-tokens.jpg

It's legit. I myself posted the same question when i first got it... Lol.. But you need to register with your credit card or paypal account details.

Okay thanks man, I was really tempted to get the tokens but also discouraged since I didn't know anyone else with it lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Antonio Lozano, this offert is legit but it don't appere to everybody at the same time and it's powerd-by facebook if you don't get tokens you will get fb coins and you can covert them into tokens cheer!

Damn, i'd love to receive that!

There was a one time offer facebook added to all accounts when facebook credits was in its infancy. So any game you play, there will be an option somewhere in the game where you can get free credits/tokens/points by registering paypal details.

I used my offer on War Commander. If anyone still has the token offer, use it on War Commander instead. You get 50 facebook credits for free when you register paypal. You can then transfer that into tokens anyways.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2