Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom

Thread: urgenntt

urgenntt

hello i made one mistake by buying tookens an i need to cancel the payment how can i do that please help me

I dont think you can hun but try the support team !!!

Nordeus Support

good luck

Quick edit lol how did you do it by mistake hun ??? sorry got thinking wow

i buyed once 1 dollars tookens and i dont know how but my credit card was saved in this game and my nephew is 7 years old and she touched my phone and buy tooken for 72 dollars

i send one report to nordeus support but they dident answer to me im waiting i send one report to facebook payment too they said to me that the case is being reviewed does any one had this problem too if yes pleas tell me can i get my money back or im just wasting my time

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kush Trimi View Post
    i send one report to nordeus support but they dident answer to me im waiting i send one report to facebook payment too they said to me that the case is being reviewed does any one had this problem too if yes pleas tell me can i get my money back or im just wasting my time
    Bro..Don't think u can get it back..they even think how to get more from you..not to say refund it...so sad but it is the fact,bro

You are right bro but i'm angry for that paying 73 euros for one stupid game pff whatever i don't have what to do i will wait facebook for response if they cancel that payment ok if not <redacted> it
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 04-10-2014 at 11:46 AM.