Thread: 18 Year Old Striker-skill 84-approx. value?

Apprentice

18 Year Old Striker-skill 84-approx. value?

Hi,
    Next season I would like to invest in a young player to build as my current star is now over 30, so is no longer a wise use of resources.
    Have been looking through lots of squads from the 2 levels above me, but have yet to find any. Was hoping some kind-hearted other members, who have such a player in their squad/league might be nice enough to post their value on here so I know what sort of money I can expect to pay/can gauge which will develop faster...

I'm looking for an 18-year-old striker, with skill 84.

Many thanks in advance,

Russell

Banned
    It should be around 59 million...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-09-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Yeah but if you want some with really good potential you should go for a 70 M valued striker. Saw one with 72M, 18 yo on the market yesterday, but there were 4 people in a bidding war and he gone for way over 150 M at the end.

Apprentice
    Ha ha! I'll try nut may be limited by cash/token-related limitations. Afraid I can't complete with the token-toting big boys.

Thanks for the feedback, that helps enormously.

Apprentice
    I don't suppose anyone else has seen any others? I have found one only, in 3 days...

Rookie
    the highest you can pay for a person with 84 quality and 18 year old is 70 million+.