Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carlito
  • 1 Post By gfefe

Thread: The day of injuries!

Thumbs up The day of injuries!

My friend got 3 injuries in same game and the other team got 1. That is 4 injures in 1 game, it is ****ing crazy. My friend with 3 injuries won 6-1 even he did´t not have automatic substitute. Playing without 3 players and scoring 6 goals ain´t bad he he!
    The day of injuries!-skjermbilde-2014-04-09-kl.-16.55.06.png
    My team got 1 injury and my 5 other friends also got 1 injury each.

That is 10 injuries in 1 round. It i so much and un realistic so many injuries occur.

It is bloody Sunday. Sort your game out Nordeus, you are taking the fun out of it.

Playing with less than eleven players is an advantage!!! Should't be like that, but I always noticed that teams with injured players or players send off with red card perform better than they did before. Instead of weakening the team the game engine gives them a boost.
    Gary Anderson likes this.

I seriously don't know what is happening... Season started, and i have nine injuries in just four matches! In one match i sufferred four! I did not play aggressive, so i really do not know what's happening. On top, these were my best 5 star players. With nine players injured i do not stand a chance against similar teams... Is this common? It is only my fourth season, but I kinda lost interest a bit...
    Gary Anderson likes this.

lol I havnt had one yet this season !!!!! omg I'm going to get 15 next game right ???? lol

It is hard work though when you get many at one time

You are lucky.

The thing is that it is some times better to buy a new player when it gets injured than wait for it to resurrect. I have witnessed 16 days injury time, it is sick. it should be max 3 days all over is insane. 3 days is same as a Month on RL. You lose 3 league games, 1 Cup game and 1 CL game+ another CL or Cup game!

3 days if you are in all cups are 6 games out of play add that up if you got 4 players injured you have 24 games out of play.

They should really sort out their game.

yesterday injury for MC (2 days), today for ST (3 days) and DMC (4 days)