Thread: high ranked players ? how?

high ranked players ? how?

the highest possible player for me to buy at my level (12) is a scout at 84,
    however ive noticed couple of teams with 89 rated players? how have they got them?

They buy them at 84 then power train them hun !!!!! easy !!! we all do it to a small amount right ??? check out JUly's guide to power training

i power train some of mine but we're only into the season a few days and to get them so high so quickly i dont understand? lol

ok they can also spend tokens to train them (waist of time) but some do It's not hard to buy a top scout near world class and power train to that though

thanks for quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Jas Toora View Post
    the highest possible player for me to buy at my level (12) is a scout at 84,
    however ive noticed couple of teams with 89 rated players? how have they got them?
    Have you just promoted to level 12? It's possible that the other teams have been in the level for more time (perhaps last season and didn't promote and therefore have had more time to get them up to that quality rating).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Have you just promoted to level 12? It's possible that the other teams have been in the level for more time (perhaps last season and didn't promote and therefore have had more time to get them up to that quality rating).
    i have and so have they cos one of them was in my league last season, ive come to the conclusion they paid for training cones via tokens or had a hell of alot of rests to power train.