Page 45 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Allready 3 injuries, one 15 days, and two of 6 days. And in some "random" way it was all 6 stars players.

Last season I powertrained my reserves to 0% condition all season, with only a few injuries. Yes right! random I know
    3 injuries for me this Season. 2 in friendlies and 1 today in CL - my AMR/AMC has now had 4 injuries in 54 games >.< from this and last Season.

Friendlies are much more likely to produce injuries for my players than spam-trainng ever does.

Vent or not ?
    the first seven teams will promote to the next level......
    ok...but how about the 8th place also promoted to the next level ?
    maybe bcoz nordeus noticed that he/she spended some $$$$ in the former level, so they want him to spend some more in the next level|?
    Lol.... im wondering how they will justify this one

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When there is not enough teams of a certain level for an even draw, teams are pulled from an adjacent level. I think it is the best of the 8th place teams that hasn't got a lot of friends of the level they would normally be on, or a lot of friends in the level being promoted to, and quite possibly quality is taken into account.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous

Angry

The server holds both my teams probably just crashed, restarted since daily cycle, and simulated up to now (activities of about 7 hours).

I heard this before. And this may be unavoidable. But I feel bad especially because I stayed in front of the computer to wait for attending a match in last hour.

My L12 team originally have 2 big home wins earlier. In league 3:0 against a team which have some chances to challenge, and in Cup 2:0 against a one level higher and similar quality team. Now it become 3:4 and 2:1 respectively. That is a loss and a away goal. I actually can change the whole 11 players in line up for the 2nd match. But now my players' condition is as low as 51%. They are even not fit enough for tomorrow's matches.

My L20 team is probably lucky. It just draws with the team with 5 points higher in average quality while I could not attend. But who knows if I actually can win? This team was the champion in my league last season and I also faced it in CL playoff. But I won once and drew once with them last season.

It is even worse that the today matches of both my teams have just completed. There is no fun ahead but I have to perform various maintenance work again and settle for morale and condition problems.

Last edited by cookizzz; 03-11-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Seething:

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_2015-03-11-12-36-32.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_2015-03-11-12-37-02.jpg

Opposition just picked up the ball 30 yards out and blasted in from distance. With one notification.

Meanwhile their goalkeeper kept pulling off blinding world class saves over and over again.

Totally unrealistic considering their tactics are nothing you'd see in real life, I had a one man advantage and dominated throughout.
    Killroy likes this.

Yes a post, not about injuries

Do you guys also get cards in pairs, it is almost always this way for me. Only way to avoid this is subbing them as soon as they are yellow carded

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-cards.jpg

Maybe I have a couple of Winnie Jones

Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    Lol, Fallmouth, proper troll result. I have tonight my return match against a similar opponent. This guy has 14 players in total from which 4 of them are goalies. So I was already surprised when his DC was labelled goalie. He got on injury and the next goalie comes in. Lol. Both goalies scored a 7 and an 8 btw while not on their position. The game was a tie and he had more shots on goal then me. His lvl 65 striker was better then my level 76 and 77 defenders (who scored 7's). I am worried about tonights match haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Lol, Fallmouth, proper troll result. I have tonight my return match against a similar opponent. This guy has 14 players in total from which 4 of them are goalies. So I was already surprised when his DC was labelled goalie. He got on injury and the next goalie comes in. Lol. Both goalies scored a 7 and an 8 btw while not on their position. The game was a tie and he had more shots on goal then me. His lvl 65 striker was better then my level 76 and 77 defenders (who scored 7's). I am worried about tonights match haha.
    The thing that is really frustrating is I keep having matches where I am obliterating the opposition on possession and shots on goal. Yet they always seem to convert with a timid CF and one of my CB's and my GK have random 4 rated games.

My Goalkeeper, CDM and CB (left side) are all really highly rated, but have random poor performances and are have frequently tanking morale.

Ended up selling my fav player from last season as he just started continually having poor performances regardless of having excellent ratings.

Signed a young striker with ratings well above that of my other forwards and he struggles to score.

Meanwhile my Striker from last season went from 5 stars to 3 stars at the end of the season and went from averaging 2 goals a game to only getting 6 ratings and no goals.

The game seems incredibly inconsistent and the people with unlimited token hacks in the transfer market make it impossible to use.

Just wondering whether it is best to build up my academy and just use the products of that!

I won the first game of my Champions League season 7-0 yet my record in the league is won 1 lost 2 and I'm currently 10th.

Have had to bring in new players and change my formation and tactics completely.

Last year my team lost to a way weaker team without any DC:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/attachmen...eatedagame.jpg
    This season is already full of explainable results, as this one:
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-t11sensel2.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-t11senseless.jpg
    That joke of a team currently lead my league.
    They say they wanna make this game as close to reality as possible, but looks like it's going in other direction. And I'm still laughing at those idiots who say that the game is something more than random selection of numbers: goals, skill points, ratings etc. Tell me that the joke of a team I've just lost to has better players. Keep on drivel. You can keep your players at great condition and morale, train and improve them, but some random idiotic teams are still gonna beat you on a regular basis. Honestly, that's a joke and you can only laugh at the game.

Oh yeah, and here's the team that leads my league with no losses and one tie:

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-t11ha.jpg

Morale? Conditions? Training? Who needs it? He probably has extra strong players. They're so strong that don't appear on the squad picture. Superpowers of ghosts.

Page 45 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast