Page 68 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

But should frequency of training really matter as long as player is in good condition before training? I wasted all my greens and had to use the 30 reds i accumulated.

Anyway i kinda enjoy the adrenaline rush when im training my players and hoping they avoid injury. Gives me something to be excited about when i dont have matches

Pro
    The injury storm keeps going on. Sigh. Injury 8 and 9 have come. 6 minutes into the game my MC gets injured. I send in my substitute. 20th minute, my substitute gets injured. Wait, what? My second MC injured. Grmblll. Ok, lets get the fantasy formation up and running 4-1-3-2 with the 1 being MC. Very agressive attacking. Haha. Win 3-1. But red packs are starting to run low. Even with all the red packs extra I am down to 38 red pack (over 100 used now aaaaahhh).

Well at least my average is now 1 injury a day, but it doesn't keep the doctor away
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

overpowered "crappy" teams

Hello everyone

Its just so enjoing to see crappy teams with 4 stars and even 2 stars players to rape you isnt it? i just had a game with one of those and im really gonna quit this stupid game..I dont understand, we have to spend so much time trying to find players we have to spend money we have to go online every day for so long and then i comes one team that the guy who ownes it is propably quited and he has like 1-2 good players only end he just rape you,in y team i have all 5 stars and the other team had even a 2 star player playing and he won me so easily like my players were not exist...well this is not funny for me at all i think the company should do something about that because its not fcking normal

Apprentice
    even in real life the top teams lose to bad teams, it happens once in a while. also, just bc they are "low stars" doesn't mean their quaility is bad. could have just been promoted so players lose a star(s) and quality still good.

Rookie
    5 star team isn't good enough to go undefeated even with all 3 star opps. I just wonder how you can spend money and time on this game and not have a 6* starting 11 at a minimum.

I don't spend much money. Never more than $40-50 and I always have a 6.5* avg by this point in the season. It is all about farming green packs and training Nordgens.....

Or you can just do what this idiot that I destroyed in the league in season 1 did when he was placed in my CL group. Buy 15 scouts and get two close wins to top the group...... He better enjoy that, His scouts are stuck at near 7*......My Nordgens will be 8-9* by the final.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    5 star team isn't good enough to go undefeated even with all 3 star opps. I just wonder how you can spend money and time on this game and not have a 6* starting 11 at a minimum.

I don't spend much money. Never more than $40-50 and I always have a 6.5* avg by this point in the season. It is all about farming green packs and training Nordgens.....

Or you can just do what this idiot that I destroyed in the league in season 1 did when he was placed in my CL group. Buy 15 scouts and get two close wins to top the group...... He better enjoy that, His scouts are stuck at near 7*......My Nordgens will be 8-9* by the final.
    erm .... your spending cash .......its not the same thing as doing it the hard way
    no info for you my watchers :P

angry player

TOP ELEVEN = amateur at worst crooks. Videos to win packs no longer work, luckily when we viewed one, the pack is not even credited (with android because with apple , it works ) . The Apple store has been promoted last season, 175 tokens for 10 euros !!! quid with android ??? What about a training which counts 10 points more , 75% of possession and 15% at home and lost the match 3-1 ? I want to lose well , it happens , but I demand fairness to have fun to play, perfecting his team !!! another season like that , I will stop playing. (google translate)

Famous
    EVERY FKin game has an injury... so ridiculous... watching friend's games and they got almost 1 injury/game...

come oon nordeus don't be that kind of greedy!

Made this point: i Don't care even if my star player (of course they are) gets an injury... i don't care if he is rotting in reserves...
    I'm getting immune to this bull$hit...

Pro
    And here is the weather forecast for today. It is going to be hot. Very hot. Advisaries might help to take of the shirts of your players. That is very nice of him. Oh, the referee thinks otherwise. Shirt pulling is not allowed. Yellow card. Oh well, that happens. Hmmm, why is my mid central not getting up. Ah, he has the playmaker ability and because of the pull on his shirt is out the game for 3 days. That shirt pulling is dangerous. Stop that please. That is the second time in 3 days this happens. They should forbid shirt pulling.

All in all, the injury storm is still raging. 10th injury in 10 days. Is there a hidden goal/achievement that says you got 1 injury every day during the whole season? I am starting to think that. 112 red packs down so far.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Too follow the howling wolfes of injury pain.

Status day 11. (always dark green, and no powertraining) 90% match injuries

15 injuries in total
    54 days out

No team could handle this IRL, that is 1.4 injury pr day
    insane IMO
    Gabez Teh and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -