First of this is my first post on here so hello to you all!

Secondly I am knew to this I took over a team top of the table last season and guided them to the title but I should not take too much credit as they where 12 points clear when I took over.

Still I downloaded countless apps to get some tokens to prepare for my first full season on this game! I had a cup game against a side who's team rating was 14.8 and mine was 18 something! away from home and I lost 2..0 I could not believe it, it was my first loss and I went to the transfer market and brought a new striker straight away.

The second leg was today and this is what happened.

New to the game but happy with this comeback-top-elven-comeback-2.jpg

At half time I was 1..0 down 3..0 down on agg and needing 4 goals to go through as even 3 would have seen me go out on the away goals rule. I changed to 3-4-1-2 long ball and we became a different animal! so I am proud of this comeback despite the difference in team quality

However early today my side beat the second place side in my league 4..1 using a 4-4-1-1 short passing style, the formation I started with in this game. What do you think of the comeback? and which formation would you use for the next game out of:

4-4-1-1
3-5-1-2