Thread: Is just one DC illegal ?

Is just one DC illegal ?

Cos this guy just got to CL final with average quality mid 40 vs opponent mid 50.Is just one DC illegal ?-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Redscouse View Post
    Cos this guy just got to CL final with average quality mid 40 vs opponent mid 50.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	1666
    No, That formation is fine, Its 3 defenders in any of the 5 defensive slots.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Then this one is illegal and I still lost! ....read this thread http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...cted-team.html

NB I couldn't put out a formation to counter his, as he had only 7 players showing in his formation per game. Then the AI filled in the blanks with 4 players from subs/resIs just one DC illegal ?-image.jpg

Then this one is illegal and I still lost! ....read this thread http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...cted-team.html

NB I couldn't put out a formation to counter his, as he had only 7 players showing in his formation per game. Then the AI filled in the blanks with 4 players from subs/resClick image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	1668
    Yes thats a problem that, you didn't know what formation you were going to play against, If I'd seen that I'd be playing all out attack and making substitutions to ensure your playing an aggressive formation, you have 80% possession, so no need to play defensively, When I play illegal formations (which is rare) I win very easily.

This only shows my starting line up . I quickly pushed up the ML/MR to AML/AMR making it a 4-5-1 v ......they have dual positions so not out of position. I also played attacking and switched to hard attacking in the second half.....he scored at 78 mins with 10 men.....bitter, me ...nooooooo!!, no sirree!!!
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-05-2013 at 10:53 PM.

This only shows my starting line up . I quickly pushed up the ML/MR to AML/AMR making it a 4-5-1 v ......they have dual positions so not out of position. I also played attacking and switched to hard attacking in the second half.....he scored at 78 mins with 10 men.....bitter, me ...nooooooo!!, no sirree!!!
    I think 2 defenders at the back seems like enough to deal with 1 lone striker and his DML/DMR cut out your wingers, You probably needed to go more central like 4-3-3.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cos this guy just got to CL final with average quality mid 40 vs opponent mid 50.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	38 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	1666
    As long he have 2 more defenders is not illegal just like July said.

But if he would had injured one of he's defender he would had just 2 defenders and then he would had an illegal formation.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

PGC....look at the other formation i posted....he has 2 DC....and a DML + DMR....an illegal formation...and yes i got 80% possession and still lost! i will still win league...but it could have cost me the league!