Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Rocksweden
  • 1 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By Rocksweden
  • 1 Post By Rocksweden

Thread: Players dont get along in my team?

Players dont get along in my team?

If you have a lot of new players in your team, does this affect the "team-work" or total performance?
    I have been buying alot of 5* and good players, and had waaaay better team than my opponent.
    I have been winning with this formation easily, and now i had even better team. But i got 0-0 as a funny result.

I played at home, had 79% ball possession, played 3-5-2 with passing on the flanks, short passing, other settings normal.
    Won shots with 22-14, and still no goal.
    The "grades" my players got was 4 to 7 instead of 7-9 as usual.
    My team was ranked 22.1 (4*)
    Their team was ranked 14.2 (2*)

Sure, games can differ like this, thats fun too, but this was so strange..
    Is it all because my team had like 8 new players on the field?
    (moral and condition was at top lvl)

Comments?

Banned
    Do not at once change your whole team...Include 1,2 new players in one match...And approach in this to include all your new players in the team...

And 3-5-2 flat...If you are using 3-5-2 flat then pass through the middle...Use Hard Tackling...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Because you change alot of players it takes a few games for them all to settle in, some of them you may need to swap positions, i.e, swapping your DC OR MCs or ST round, depending on what positions you have changed, take a closer look at the players stats and check what foot they prefer and adjust position to suit!, you also have to take into account that you may have bought some slow trainers if they are not hot prospects, have you got the condition up to full?, I like you change alot of players every season, well a whole team in fact, my best team becomes my 2nd team and my first team is a completley new squad!, dont you do this as I have plenty of tokens so I can afford it but you do what works best for you!, as I was saying my first team took a few games to settle in, adjusting orders, arrows etc to see what works best!, the only thing not to do is keep changing your formation as you will be doing it forever as there are to many variables in this game from game to game to get it perfect everytime!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Thx skidz i will check.

Skidhart: I knew i will win the possession of the ball by far, so why hard tackle? And since i have the ball, isnt it better to pass on the flanks, since they played 4-3-3 flat. Thats what you do in real life at least (use their weakness)
    Anyway, i realize now i played with too many new players. Oh well.

Banned
    Hard Tackling is the way to go in this game whether you have the possession or not...And if you want to play down both flanks then use 2 players on either side...

Ok. Thx. So since i read everywhere that you should have normal tackles (too many red cards, injuries etc), how would you sell me the idea that hard tackles is a must? Motivate! (thanks, it means alot)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I always use hard tackles now dont be fooled into thinking your going to keep getting red cards!, I like to use hard tackling against stronger teams and normal against weaker but if the weaker teams are dominating games and winning more tackles I switch back to hard, to motivate your team set a win bonus!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Yeah your team might get few yellow cards at first when you will use HARD TACKLE but when they will get used to it then no more yellow cards...

And when you will face stronger opponents in say CUP, Champions League semi final and finals then Hard Tackling will come to your rescue...Since if for that particular game you change you tackling to hard then you can end up getting cards and giving free kicks to the opponent...

Analyse the stats you will find that the games your team has not performed well or has under performed you opponents tackles will be generally higher than yours...