Thread: about injuring

about injuring

8 players are injured in 3 games..how can be possible??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well...
    What level was the turf they played on? It is important to keep upgrading, as better turf lowers injury rates.

Were they very tired (two or three match day)? Did you train them a lot? They should be near to full condition at match start.

Was it ordered hard attacking and tackling? The opponent may also have set to hard/hard. This one gets me, I rarely set it to that, but when I do, half the time I get injury.. and my team rarely get injuries.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well...
    What level was the turf they played on? It is important to keep upgrading, as better turf lowers injury rates.

Were they very tired (two or three match day)? Did you train them a lot? They should be near to full condition at match start.

Was it ordered hard attacking and tackling? The opponent may also have set to hard/hard. This one gets me, I rarely set it to that, but when I do, half the time I get injury.. and my team rarely get injuries.
    turf is highest lvl..conditions are fine attacking tacklings are fine..everything is normal..4th season but this situation never happend before.i dont know its bug or someting but totally annoying