Thread: do bank investments raise price every level?

do bank investments raise price every level?

hi, I started this game 2 days ago and I am already addicted to this game so I was wondering if bank loans go higher every year.

for example, I am level 1 and in season 1, currently I can loan out 800k for 25 tokens but I saw videos on Youtube with hundreds of millions of dollars, does this mean that you can loan out MORE for 25 tokens? like can I loan out more than 800K for 25 tokens in level 10 or does it stay the same every season?
    sry for my english

Yes it does .. I am level 10 now and for 25 tokens I can buy 36M and that's because players value will increase .. Let's say you buy a player for 100k in season 1 .. then in few seasons player value will be 1m+ (Player value in season 10 is 20M +) .. Also, In few seasons you won't really need to buy cash using tokens as you will be making enough cash.

Just an advice .. If you want to buy tokens from season 1 then invest wisely ..

Do not pay tokens to finish up buildings because it's totally useless and do not waste tokens on personal trainer as it's very expensive.

If you need anything else let me know.

Good luck.
    When art becomes football, they call it "FC Barcelona"

thank you very much