Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Help- Strange Players behavior

Help- Strange Players behavior

Hi All,

My Players behave in very strange way, it's really like they don't want to play
    Means, their performance in Stats keeps going down and they don't want to score at all
    I'm stuck of getting drawn or either beaten all time
    Regardless of the teams i face, even they are lower than your quality and performance so much same attitude
    I don't know why

Taking in consideration i take care of my team as:
    - Health is always 99%
    - Morale Excellent to Very good at least
    - No heavy training
    - High bonuses
    - No Injures
    - Players always in the right positions

They keep performing badly And their Stats going down from 6 - 5 - 4 !!!

Dreamer
    Try a different captain or change your team orders. If the captain screw up or his skills don't match the team mentality the entire team can perform horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Try a different captain or change your team orders. If the captain screw up or his skills don't match the team mentality the entire team can perform horribly.
    My Captain is constantly getting 7-8-9 , but my team except 2-3 players is performing , like they don't want to play football anymore! (but they are between 18 and 24 years ! )
    And also , The Injuries are getting on my nerves! (Last 4 matches , 3 injuries, 1 is 8 days and 2 are 5 days)
    Gert Funck likes this.

Level 6 Season 6

Does it really make a difference ? also should it be the oldest player or the most talented ? or whom in exact ?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Dreamer
    I usually pick the player with the highest creativity as the captain.
    To increase creativity spend sp on physical and mental.

And depend on the skills the captain major in, pitch performance would be better overall if team mentality matchs the captain's major skill.
    If your captain major in attacking skill, try to use the more aggressive mentality (as for ST or AMC as captain).
    Same for defense (defender or GK as captain).
    If your captain major in P&M, normal mentality work best.

The importance of the captain is critical, the order gives major impact on player performance overall.

Thanks for your thoughts
    Other than that anything else might lead my full team to perform bad against any team
    Also to continue going in the same trend always

I usually pick the player with the highest creativity as the captain.
    To increase creativity spend sp on physical and mental.

And depend on the skills the captain major in, pitch performance would be better overall if team mentality matchs the captain's major skill.
    If your captain major in attacking skill, try to use the more aggressive mentality (as for ST or AMC as captain).
    Same for defense (defender or GK as captain).
    If your captain major in P&M, normal mentality work best.

The importance of the captain is critical, the order gives major impact on player performance overall.

Dreamer
    Forgot to say one thing that if a player only play in competitive match but seldom participate in training or friendly match, his form will deteriorate.
    If you have entire team doing that they will eventually exhaust mid season and once this happen it is very difficult to recover.

Training and match have opposite effects:
    Training increases player performance but reduce training efficiency.
    Playing in competitive match decreases player performance but increase training efficiency.

Playing 2 competitive matchs a day is unsustainable by one team due to the lack of condition... unless you spend green packs every day so that your players can train in the facilities.
    Some managers make two teams of 11 on shift to prevent this but it is expansive to maintain.

It isn't a concern if you have no CL or cup games to play though.

Shouldn't the playmaker be the captain?
    I am not convinced that it even makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Shouldn't the playmaker be the captain?
    I am not convinced that it even makes a difference
    nobody is convinced that anything in the game makes a difference, let alone the Captain.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    nobody is convinced that anything in the game makes a difference, let alone the Captain.
    True that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast