Thread: Bonus for playing with friends

Bonus for playing with friends

Hi mates .I just wondered if there are some bonuses for winning matches with friends ? Either in game currency or player skill bonuses?
    And one thing more . Do you conduct some tournaments here , between forum users (as the matches only once a day so it can become boring)?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
    Hi mates .I just wondered if there are some bonuses for winning matches with friends ? Either in game currency or player skill bonuses?
    And one thing more . Do you conduct some tournaments here , between forum users (as the matches only once a day so it can become boring)?
    U get skill points....but potential injury as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
    Yes. If you play friendlies agaisnt your mates you get the ticket prizes and skill points for your players.
    You can join the 35T league or my Forum Prediction League, the latter being in
    the general discussion and the other one you have to look up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Quote Originally Posted by Jll02 View Post
    Yes. If you play friendlies agaisnt your mates you get the ticket prizes and skill points for your players.
    You can join the 35T league or my Forum Prediction League, the latter being in
    the general discussion and the other one you have to look up.
    Thanks , I ll definitely try to join in.
    Seems even much weaker team can win more stronger one in this game ,as everything depends on tactics ..
    I am level 1 with 13.6 quality and won a player of level 7 with about 40 quality , is it good achievement ?
    And ball possession was 80% during the whole game and didn't change , that makes it a bit strange ..
    Bonus for playing with friends-image.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    If you get 80% ball possession then you opponnent! Was playing an ilegal formation and has been peanalised.