Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By greystoke

Thread: Injury Riddled. As usual. Wtf.

Injury Riddled. As usual. Wtf.

Injury Riddled. As usual. Wtf.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1397350677.294498.jpg
    So new season and I already have lost all my best players. I have not trained once, only relying on skill points I gain from a game. My players start the games between 92 and 100% every time. I always sub 3 and I play normal to regular attacking only, actually played normal defensive today then switched to normal.
    My game consists of playing videos for health packs building them up to 10-15 only to reduce my 4-6 day injures down to 2-4 days.
    Rinse, repeat. Real fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Two things I believe contribute to my team's low injury rate: I have upgraded my facilities (turf in particular) continuously, and I usually have the physical attributes as high as a player's main skills.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have my pitch at level 3 and all my players are balanced, I have one reserve striker who isn't, he's never been injured. Having to use him more than I'd like.
    I'm level 5 and I've been paying attention to injuries since half away through season 3 and it is becoming apparent especially after this weeks rash of 4 injuries in 4 games, that is injuries are proportional to the amount of health packs I have saved up. It's probably programmed in, why would it benefit Nordeus if we never had to buy packs? Same thing goes for the sudden drop in morale after 3 straight wins.

Goddamnit just had another injury!

Brian Dang likes this.

Don't have too many in reserves might solve it.
    I recommend upgrading your facilities, as it have less injuries since last season (?) as it was maxed ahead of my level.

24 games played and a total of 16 injuries so far, 8 at one time was the peak. I can't train because of them. Basically the game is designed to force you to buy packs to keep a full squad all year. I understand 3-4 injuries across a season, but 16 in 24 games? Rigged.