Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seanmeg

Thread: missing tokens

missing tokens

hi All,

i wonder if any one can help me i did the ladbrooks vegas thing for 685 tokens i deposited 20£ got my 40£ bonus and spent it all but i havent got my tokens and its been a while??

I'v done the Labrokes deals a few times and the Tokens are usually quick. Id say you did something wrong.

I created my account added £20 got my £40 bonus then spent it all in Vagas what else do I need to do......and how long does it normally take cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gpeat86 View Post
    hi All,

i wonder if any one can help me i did the ladbrooks vegas thing for 685 tokens i deposited 20£ got my 40£ bonus and spent it all but i havent got my tokens and its been a while??
    was your earn award with SupersonicAds ? i did the 283 Paddy Power offer on 2nd April, i know it was done correctly,i have the account ,the bonuses, but like you robbed of my tokens,ive sent three email replies to their email of 13th April but now im being ignored so im getting help from a consumer lawyer. please let me know ,it may help other cases,of forum members being robbed

Banned
    Please do help @seanmeg...

Hi, i'm italian, i have a problem with william hill offer (262 token).
    With my iphone, i don't send my ticket, the app crashed... So, if i want to open a new tichet what is the procedure?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    For Token offers you need to start a ticket with the Offer Provider, whichever company that is.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]