Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By -Robin
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Was this a smart buy?

Rookie

Was this a smart buy?

Was this a smart buy, or did I just get taken?

Bought for $12.5K and he has a value of $1.03M. Does this mean he is one of those fast trainers? I bought him really only for the investment. At 3* I don't know if he will improve enough to be a 5*, but he is young and maybe performs great!

I wanted to put this to the forum and get your thoughts.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    He looks like he is good, he is young and close to his next star!, his value is very good so I think yes, was he a hot prospect?, did you look at his previous game stats? if he has none he is either a acadamy release or nordgen. once you play him in a couple of games if he scores high skill points then yes he is!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    How can you tell how close he is to the next star rating? What are they measures for each star?

u need 6 more quality to get him to the scout star star which should cost you around 56 cones.
    and you need 1 more quality to get him to 4 stars which should cost you around 8 cones
    Stuptown FC likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by -Robin View Post
    u need 6 more quality to get him his next star which should cost you around 56 cones.
    So one quality equals about 9~10 cones? Do you know how many total for each star? Or where I could go to fine this information?

im new to this game but I got two of my players from 5 star to 6 star and 6 star to 7 star
    but if you go to "personal trainer" it will tell you that if you want to get him up by 1 quality, he will need 8 cones each quality.
    your player is at 19 quality which would need 1 more quality (8 cones) to get him to 4 star and you need 6 more quality to get him to scout star (6 stars) which will cost you like 88 cones in personal trainer but thats just an estimate
    ps. go on your players card and click personal trainer to see how many cones you need

IMHO he's 19 and been with his parent club a fortnight at least and for whatever reason he's got sacked.

So many wrong information.

You need 15 SKILL POINTS to earn a level of Quality, 75 in total to earn a New star.

Player with Q ending in 4 or 9 mean they are between 15 to 1 skill point to the next star.
    Skidz and fugazi like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

yes .. bcz you can sell him .. he was free (miss old market )
    but to expect him to be good and jump high .. well he is not a fast trainer as a starter .. i seen 19 yo with 1.7m value in season 2 .. so expect around 3-3.5 points up every season, so he will stay in zone 4* for a season or two max
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Looks like a free agent, so definately no Nordgen. For free agents I wouldn't normally go to 8 ko rounds, unless he trains fast and he's close to his next star. The player looks to be just that, judging by his wage/MV ratio, allthough with ultra low wages (lvl1-2) you can't be entirely sure. If he wasn't a fast trainer you could also buy free agents to exchange Tokens for ingame cash. You could check out how much a bankloan would set you back and then compare to what you've just paid in Tokens for your player, in your case 8T for 1M+ cash.

For me this would be an interesting player, I like my bench with 3-4* fasttrainers, but probably wouldn't have paid 8 Tokens for him as I'm on 35T/season. Why don't you post some results of a cardio/practicematch training on hard of this player?