Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 1 Post By russ2000_uk

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Do you guys get injuries as crazy as well? Right now I have four players I can't use, 2 of them are out for 3 days, 1 for 4 days and 1 for 7 days. In general I feel that I almost get at least one injury a day. Am I just unlucky?

you got an injury ??????? wow hun thats unlucky !!!!!!!!!!!! Really ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    you got an injury ??????? wow hun thats unlucky !!!!!!!!!!!! Really ????????????
    Did you even read what I wrote?
    I'm sorry that my post ruined your day, but I don't see why you need to be an ass about it, instead of helping another person out. I just wanted to know if it is an general thing, or if I'm unlucky.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Lol, if your getting lots of injuries look at how much your training them, when you train them, keeping your players condition and morale at 90 percent or more!, rotate them to rest them, dont playthe same players more than once Iin a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias Rekve View Post
    Did you even read what I wrote?
    I'm sorry that my post ruined your day, but I don't see why you need to be an ass about it, instead of helping another person out. I just wanted to know if it is an general thing, or if I'm unlucky.
    Did you even read this forum before writing your very 1st post ?????????? if you did you would have found 342 threads about injuries plus a really good wiki guide on how to prevent them !!!!!!!!!! and an admin thread on preventing injuries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously ??????? OMG

dont mean to be harsh hun but you started it !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to be light hearted !!!!
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 04-21-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias Rekve View Post
    I just wanted to know if it is an general thing, or if I'm unlucky.
    Lots of questions about this of late. You have my sympathy, but many people (myself included) have been having this problem.

Your post didn't ruin my day, by the way. But Mo's did make me chuckle a little.

If you do a quick search on the forum, you'll find helpful tips about how to prevent injuries, but you'll still get plenty. The best thing is ensure you have a good squad so your team is too severely affected, I guess.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

i think the game designed to suck you in, my experimences is that once i have saved a lil of treatments packs , injuries start to happen every day , they made you to use them and run out and starts to look for them and again and again and again hahah as a programmer I know it can be cheating but I still like the game hahahha