Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
Like Tree46Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: David Moyes Statement: Nordeus take note

  1. #11
    Apprentice Davy Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    211
    Hey Russ,
    It must have been the same interview, because I posted on another thread at the same time that David Moyes blamed the match engine.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

  2. #12
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Moyes offered up in mitigation the fact that in a pay-to-win league* the Glazers' had stuck him with a 35 token budget.



    *It's true actually. In the Premier League if you know all the team's squad budgets you can predict end-of-season points totals with 90% accuracy. The other 10% comes down to managerial ability and other intangibles - Moyes generally performed above the curve with Everton, but nowhere near as far above it as Fergie last season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  3. #13
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    He's been trying to get get an 'ask UEFA' so he can get an idea on how to play this game called football or is it soccer, think where he is from it's called fitbaw.
    You think ???? he comes from a tiny village near GLASGOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

  4. #14
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    News flash Nordeus give Moyes a choice he is considering Clumsy or Nervous lol bookmakers make Nervous the Odds on Fav!!!



  5. #15
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    You think ???? he comes from a tiny village near GLASGOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    And 'fitbaw' is what 'football' is called round there!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  6. #16
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    Yes and BigB79 also comes from there so he should KNOW !!!!!!!!! Not think

  7. #17
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    He also made a complaint to FA support but they are not answering any of his complaints...
    Ha ha! Good one!

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Administrator kustodian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    134
    Epic!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  9. #19
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    excellent and you even got a response from an admin and they say miracles don`t happen

  10. #20
    Rookie Liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    110
    LOL!

    Good times!
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

    League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast