Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: I think we are quitting this game

I think we are quitting this game

Not sure what to say, but I think me and some friends are just sort of tired of the flaws in this game.

To many random things going on. Hard to get quality players, now do not get me wrong, I like the social interaction and such but we have come to a point were we are thinking about quitting it.

This is my 7 season and and I won 6 league titles, 2 championsleague titles and 2 cups, but trying to get tokens without buying them is a pain, and just all these random other things that are going on. We do like spending money sometimes, but if I spend it here I cannot get even good support from the hosting company.

This may be the wrong place, but I still ask, is there anything like this out there? We do want to continue to play, but we are just not sure if this is the right thing for us anymore.

Please share your ideas or maybe we can get Nordeus to step it up a notch and really put some effort in this game.

Thanks
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Famous
    Marco Brown likes this.