Thread: Club level

Famous

Club level

Please kindly clarified me what the meaning of 'Club level' as shown in the 'overview' tab of profile of a club. I just noticed that some of the other clubs of my league were 1 level higher than me.

In the past, I thought that 'Club level' of clubs in the same league are the same and the level will advance for 1 if a club is promoted. Probably, I misunderstand this. I feel confusing now.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Hi bud the level number at the top is the level you are on! to get promoted you need to finish in the top 7, to qualify for next seasons champions league you need to finish top 4!,Once you are promoted your players will lose a skill star!. the first day of the new season you will play a prelim cup match and depending how strong your team is will contribute to which levels you play against so say you win level 1 with a really good team you will probably get drawn against level 3 or 4 players in the cup! you will always play against the same level opponents in your league and champions league!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Hi Skidz,

Many thanks for your explanations. Now I am wonderingt if club level means the seasons that a manager played, according to what I observe now.

Actually, this is my 8th season and I am in level 8. I used to think that my club level grew up each season because my team promoted in each season. I thought that in case I could not promote, my club level would remain the same. Then in next season I would play against promoted 1-level-lower clubs and non-promoted same-level clubs in league.

Since club levels of teams in the same league can be different, apparently I misunderstand.

I am now in semi-final of cup match and my opponent is 9 in club level. I am not sure if it it is really higher one league level than me.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It IS possible to play in a different level League, the last League of a level if it hasn't enough of all the same level, it combines near level Manager into the League.

In Champs League it will always be same Level.

Cup is drawn by Quality and varies in Levels.

Famous
    I see. Thanks for your information.

Playing in my league is interesting. the level 9 teams are above average in quality but they are not necessarily strong. The 2 strongest teams, which are also at top of the table now, are level 8. At season end, some teams may promote to level 9 while some other teams may promote to level 10.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-28-2014 at 04:50 PM.