Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By russ2000_uk
  • 1 Post By Davy Gravy
  • 1 Post By Nikose
  • 1 Post By Nikose

Thread: Youth Token Player...

Banned

Youth Token Player...

We all know that the TOKEN players that we get Youth Academy are FAST TRAINERS...The thing that I want to know are :

1) Does their value is EQUAL to a 4 star NORDEUS generated player ???
    2) How do they PERFORM in general ???
    3) They are INJURY free or INJURY prone ???
    4) They generally get GOOD ratings or BAD ratings ???

I want answers form peoples who have signed many TOKEN players from Youth Academy......

Apprentice
    I only signed the one because he developed slowly, so won't be doing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    But the consensus is that the token youth players are fast trainers...

Hi SSS,

My experience is that
    1) Does their value is EQUAL to a 4 star NORDEUS generated player - I do not bid on NORD GENS because of crazy token bidders, in my area.
    2) How do they PERFORM in general - My best Academy striker scored a goal a game in S1 & 7+ rating, has slowed down, but as I play 3 up front is probably being crowded for goals
    3) They are INJURY free or INJURY prone - Injury free IMO
    4) They generally get GOOD ratings or BAD ratings - Had good ratings in their S1, average after that.

I have bought 14 & 25 token academy & also passed on them. Basically my decision comes down to how bad I want that position. I always sign & sell lower academy straight away. I must be on old TM as I can always sell players.

My fastest trainer a season 1 player at 251 value/wage, my best academy is at 171 value/wage so IMO they are about the fastest trainers around statistically speaking.

Hope this helps SSS.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Banned
    Thanks @Davy Gravy ......

Apprentice
    I signed many of them and only once I've got a dud so you can go ahead and sign them if you've enough tokens with you..

Pro
    Despite how fast trainer is a youth token player, just not worth the money. 16-25 tokens are too many. You can buy 10-20 very fast trainers 18 yo with that money if you place the bid the right time! I mean between 06.30 - 07.30 at the morning!!
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Banned
    Can anyone tell about their value...Does their value is equal to a 4 star NORDEUS generated player ???

Pro
    At the beginning?? No for sure!! but all 4 star generated players are NOT the same.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.