Thread: strange things this season :)

strange things this season :)

hi,

im not complaining, its a game and nothing more than that but

last 5 games i won 1, i was 1st place now im 2nd and i cant win noone, in all 4 games i played against weaker teams, i watched the game, i had people supporting me, i had more possessing, more shots more shots on target and i lost, why? who knows?

more strange than that if possible, my wifes teams :P is at level 9 and i only saw it yesterday (maybe its happening for more days) but there lots of 5 and 4 star players like i never saw... she was able to buy 5 with 1 token only and there lots of them every hours of the day but of course noone can sell players, in my div 14 team there only a few 5 star players,

what may be causing this?

Are you 2 on the same server? im guessing not and she has the old transfer market while you have the new one

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Are you training players before the match?, are you keeping your teams condition and morale to full?,are you doing anything different ?

not doing nothing different and i only use 442 and 352 tactics,

well i dont think its because of old and new transfer market cause i never seen nothing like this since the beginning (i play for more than 1 year)

again i checked and for my wifes account there was like 20 players 5 starts at market and its 6 am here... yesterday at night were like 30 at least...