Thread: What about Fairplay in TopEleven?

What about Fairplay in TopEleven?

Today i am very angry.

I am in Level 12 and for the first team in TopEleven i think about quitting.

Sometimes i invest in Tokens but i think in future i will never do again.

I am in 4th position and today i saw that the leader of the league lost 12:0. There are 3 games more to go and he had 10 points in row of the 2nd. so i saw in the details of the game and realized that he playes against once of his friends without a real defence. only one dmr and one dml but that was all. no central defenders. So it was his intension that his opponent will win.

For me that is really cheating against the others. The one winning 12:0 was behind me but now is not anymore. The one winning with 12:0 now has more than + 12 for the goal result and i assume that this guy (leader) will do the same with other friends playing in the same league.

I really think something like this should get a fine. In real football that would not be possible without a fine for the cheating time...
    Last edited by Guido Martins Kück; 04-30-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Martins Kück View Post
    Today i am very angry.

I am in Level 12 and for the first team in TopEleven i think about quitting.

Sometimes i invest in Tokens but i think in future i will never do again.

I am in 4th position and today i saw that the leader of the league lost 12:0. There are 3 games more to go and he had 10 points in row of the 2nd. so i saw in the details of the game and realized that he playes against once of his friends without a real defence. only one dmr and one dml but that was all. no central defenders. So it was his intension that his opponent will win.

For me that is really cheating against the others. The one winning 12:0 was behind me but now is not anymore. The one winning with 12:0 now has more than + 12 for the goal result and i assume that this guy (leader) will do the same with other friends playing in the same league.

I really think something like this should get a fine. In real football that would not be possible without a fine for the cheating time...
    So sorry about this incident...