Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

I am playing the champions league final against a stronger team than me.
    I only can use narrow diamond no other tactic.
    But what orders should I use?
    I thought about defensive own half pressing and force counter attacks.
    Here is his team

Screenshot by Lightshot

http://prntscr.com/3f5hmp
    Last edited by Christian Christiansen; 05-01-2014 at 02:37 PM.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

defensive own half pressing

and use my formation 3(w)-4-3
    It works against 3-4-1-2

Thanks for the reply Martins.
    Maybe I will use the orders you specified...
    But I will stick to my formation 4-1-2-1-2.

Anyone else?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As you are only using narrow diamond then you should use through the middle for focus passing,attacking, press own half, hard tackling, passing style short as with a diamond your players are close together!, zonal marking, play offsides but dont force counter attacks! just yet, if things are getting despereate then switch to it as a last resort!, Arrows is a tricky one, reds on all players in the attacking half of the pitch.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    As you are only using narrow diamond then you should use through the middle for focus passing,attacking, press own half, hard tackling, passing style short as with a diamond your players are close together!, zonal marking, play offsides but dont force counter attacks! just yet, if things are getting despereate then switch to it as a last resort!, Arrows is a tricky one, reds on all players in the attacking half of the pitch.
    Don't you think that mixed passing is better with narrow diamond,I mean counter attacks can't be always efficient with short passing sometimes long passes are needed too.

Second of all he has a very strong AMC who will crush my offside trap.

And last how will the arrows work? I mean he has a really strong defence too (well he has 3 Defenders) but he can defeat me with counter attacks beacause he has more players in attack than me...

Thank you

"Second of all he has a very strong AMC who will crush my offside tra" this could work to your advantage as he has so many offensive players in your half that there will be alot more chance to cath one ofside!. you need to play four across the back though!!!.
    2nd you can use mixed pasiing if you like or switch between the two my friend, playing force counter attacks will leave you more exposed to conceading aswell and he has a very good team so it would be a gamble to start with that, I wouldnt but its your team at the end of the day!.
    Arrows...playing all reds is giving you an attacking threat, if you dont want to be that offensive then take a couple off! but I never use blues in any formation!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

"Second of all he has a very strong AMC who will crush my offside tra" this could work to your advantage as he has so many offensive players in your half that there will be alot more chance to cath one ofside!. you need to play four across the back though!!!.
    2nd you can use mixed pasiing if you like or switch between the two my friend, playing force counter attacks will leave you more exposed to conceading aswell and he has a very good team so it would be a gamble to start with that, I wouldnt but its your team at the end of the day!.
    Arrows...playing all reds is giving you an attacking threat, if you dont want to be that offensive then take a couple off! but I never use blues in any formation!!!.
    Thank you very much Skidz! I learned very much from your post above...

But... Sorry again.

I have read that offside trap is used only if your defenders are faster than the opponent's attacking players.
    Well in my case my opponent's players are faster than my defenders.

Second when I said counter attack I didn't mean counter attack in the order...
    I meant counter attack break. You know counter attack break for Fc Barcelona,X passes the ball to XX. XX tries to slide it past the goalie etc
    That's why I think mixed passing is better than short in counter attack breaks.

And third with many arrows won't I be vulnerable with counter attacks?

Thank you

If you dont play many arrows and your opponent does you will get bombarded by wave after wave of attacks from him!, you have basicly handed the enititive to his team!, so by playing red arrows you are adding a threat of your own and giving his back four something to deal with!, his team is full of scouts so unless you have a very good team aswell I dont think you got much of a chance! can you print your team up so I can have a look at it.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

3w-1-4-2, remember full moral, hp and FULL bonus

You are vulnerable to counter attacks when your player arent fully fit and/or players are not well balanced, usually a st, amc trigger counter attack , so make sure they are fit(moral wise, hp wise) and red arrows on them so they dont come in defense to trigger counter attacks,. CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK, i think you will win
    Last edited by Eddy Milan; 05-01-2014 at 11:06 AM.

If you dont play many arrows and your opponent does you will get bombarded by wave after wave of attacks from him!, you have basicly handed the enititive to his team!, so by playing red arrows you are adding a threat of your own and giving his back four something to deal with!, his team is full of scouts so unless you have a very good team aswell I dont think you got much of a chance! can you print your team up so I can have a look at it.
    Hello again,
    Here is my team

Screenshot by Lightshot

The qualities are the following...

Strikers Cho 66 quality (maybe he is low quality but he is a very good performer) Messi 70 quality
    AMC Ntounis 69 quality
    Midfielders Kola 68 quality Varvodic 70 quality
    DMC Veselovsky 70 quality
    Defenders DL Kyrgiakos 71 quality DC Pavlov 68 quality DC Alves 71 quality DR Badoi 70 quality
    Goalkeeper Kontogonis 70 quality

Thank you

P.S Also please tell me on which players I should put arrows on, and the final orders
    Last edited by Christian Christiansen; 05-01-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast