Thread: Injuries injuries injuries

Dreamer

Injuries injuries injuries

Just finished the last game of the season(won 5-0 @ home) but got 3(THREE) injuries in that game. I've never had 3 injuries in one game before. Is this usual?

I also got 1 player injured today.
    i think this happens a lot during the last game... it happened to me last season with 2-3 players injured in the last game...

Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    Just finished the last game of the season(won 5-0 @ home) but got 3(THREE) injuries in that game. I've never had 3 injuries in one game before. Is this usual?
    Don't complain about that. About 6-7 league matches ago I got 5 (!) injuries in one match.

Dreamer
    DAMN!!! 5??? That's too horrible.

Yeah.. I've never had that many injuries in one match before though. I just hope I, or anyone on the forum, will never have to see that amount of injuries in one match again.

Banned
    Its quite common...Currently my 4 players are down with injuries...

I think the game goes through cycles where a certain player is destined to be injured. It doesn't matter what prep you do, how you play/train them etc.. the moment they are put in a situation where they could be injured they will be.

Its more annoying as it always seems to happen to your star player. The 2 star back up keeper is never the one to break his leg for 10 days after doing light stretching!