Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Marco
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 2 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Any ideas when the new season start? Tomorrow? Today? or 3 days later?

Famous

Any ideas when the new season start? Tomorrow? Today? or 3 days later?

Any ideas when the new season start? Tomorrow? Today? or 3 days later? Normally has some rest 1-2 days.. but last season they start right away after 1 day off...coz we want to do some training but like last season..my 1st cup match at 12 noon next day so our player's physical recovery not enough....

There has never been a break between two seasons as far as I can remember so the new season starts tomorrow ;-)
    Brian Dang likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Dreamer
    Starts tomorrow. Cup games that is.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    There has never been a break between two seasons as far as I can remember so the new season starts tomorrow ;-)
    I did not notice that..that why last season..my Tuan DM FC lost in CUP from 1st round.so only Double winner..hic...I did not even think it started so soon and I trained my player till exhausted..huhuhu .. and end up I won 1st match only narrow 1-0 then I lost 3-1 at my opponent's place...so for that team I lost out from 1st round of CUP...other team luckily match started at 4pm that's why I go far till 2nd place in CUP...
    So this season I wont repeat that mistake again...For previous seasions..My 2 teams at least go till quarter final in CUP...

Anybody know from what time we can start buying players?

Quote Originally Posted by belco View Post
    Anybody know from what time we can start buying players?
    You should be able to start buying players as soon as maintenance is over. Word of advice though. If you are thinking of buying from the scout, wait until day 3 and you know for sure which league level you will be playing in.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    You should be able to start buying players as soon as maintenance is over. Word of advice though. If you are thinking of buying from the scout, wait until day 3 and you know for sure which league level you will be playing in.
    But some of them wanna do good job it CUP as well..bro...they want treble...league is important in the long run but cash bonus is too few to compare to CUP...I am just 2nd place in CUP but the prize is double than I win my league title...
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Soon!
    Jimmy Carter likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    But some of them wanna do good job it CUP as well..bro...they want treble...league is important in the long run but cash bonus is too few to compare to CUP...I am just 2nd place in CUP but the prize is double than I win my league title...
    I know that, but just be aware, that when the league set ups are announced, you are not always in a league that is the same as your manager level. For example, if you are manager level 10, it could be possible that you are placed in a level 11 league. Now if this happens, your scout list is altered to help you compensate for the level difference and so consequently, instead of having 6* players in the scout list, they will all be 7*.

So what I'm saying is, if you have only a limited amount of tokens for scouts, don't waste them by buying early and then miss out on even better quality players if the above scenario arrives.
    Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Famous
    Hope we all do good this season!!!!! Cheers...I hope I can get treble this time after fail last season...Just a dream 1st..hahaha..."Brian Dang is online now ---Dreamer "
    Raykco likes this.