Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Are you ready for the new season? If yes, then tell us your plans!

How many players do you plan to transfer?

Where does your team need strengthening?

How much funding do you have?

What's your token budget?

What are your trophy goals?

What lessons have you learned from last season?

What formations do you plan to use?

Top Eleven - Be The Best, Manage Your Way.

Can you create the Top Eleven?

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY & WELCOME TO SEASON 53
    AzBhy Atp likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Addicted
    I'm planning on trying to win my third league title in my third season here, and also a second double would be good. I'd also like to improve my performance in the cup - my first season I was knocked out in qualifying and the season just gone in the playoffs. Let's aim for Top 16 this time.

My team is reasonable - most of my first team are 5 star now, so will be 4 star for the next season - one on 29 quality, so should be back up to 5 star soon. I plan on investing in a new DL and or DC and maybe a new goalie. Later on in the season I may look for a striker, as one of my two main ones is going to be 31 (still scored highest number of goals in league this last season).

Funding - I currently have 362K - when I receive the Prize money for the league this will be increased to about 2.12M, and of course I'll have some sponsorship. I will look to raise a little bit by selling players I don't want any more, but the main source of income through the season will be from Champions League and Cup matches. I have 16 tokens currently - I use the 35 token TV rights and I farm a few fro videos - upto 3 tokens a day. I don't buy tokens - except in frustration when I bought the smallest possible amount having lost about 20 on a bidding war that I didn't win - I don't plan on doing this again. I need more rest and treatment packs.

Formation - I think I'll mainly stick with the classic 4-4-2 - it's served me well for my first 2 seasons, and I think that orders are a more important thing.

Stadium - My Stadium is currently being upgraded from 2K to 3K capacity. I plan to continue to increase its capacity and to improve medical and youth facilities, as well as parking. I don't plan on using tokens here.

Overall, I just hope to build on my double success in the League and Champions League from this season just past. Good luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by John Naish; 05-04-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Season 53 Trivia

This is Top Eleven's 4th anniversary season.
    It's now been 4 seasons since dv8r retired and Perfect Tactics ceased playing.
    The original 35T league started this time last year.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-04-2014 at 12:09 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

How many players do you plan to transfer? 2-3 max.

Where does your team need strengthening? I need a good goalkeeper .. the one I currently have sometimes pulls a pinto.

How much funding do you have? 100m or so.

What's your token budget? 1.5k

What are your trophy goals? Treple

What lessons have you learned from last season? Nothing really..

What formations do you plan to use? As usual .. 4-1-2-1-2DN .. I never try to find formations to counter opponents. managers that will play against me should do that.

Visca barca

Good luck everyone.
    Cat Harrison and AzBhy Atp like this.
    When art becomes football, they call it "FC Barcelona"

July Fourth

What Level are you playing at now? LEVEL 29 - Because the server is going to hold by my criteria I think.
    What are your ambitions? Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn..... Another Treble? Not really concerned tbh. Nothing left to achieve really.
    How many Tokens you got? 874
    How much Money you got? 1.87 Billion
    Who are you buying/selling? Will sell Garbuzov, Munch and Lenoil and bring in young players if I can.
    How Many Boosters do you have? 24/4,268/15
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

SBARATA FC

we end in 2nd in LEAGUE.
    This next season we Will try to do our Best in all 3 competitions. I Will keep the same players, since in the first day the majority Will regain there star.

ACADEMICO D FC

We end 2nd in LEAGUE, after background manipulating of our opponents
    3rd in CL and CUP
    After this good season, we Will Tank and try to win CL, same players, unless i spot some young fast trainers.

A a Z FC

In a tought LEAGUE we manage to end 5th
    This season try to finish top 4 in LEAGUE and do a good CUP, i Will replace the majority of the subs, priority is find a DML/ML

D FC

After 3 seasons in the same level we finished 4th in LEAGUE with a full 4* team
    Next season i Will keep the team on the 3 stars and save the SP. For what i saw of my in game friends i probably Will end in a LEAGUE with other 9 friends.
    Same players Will be in the team.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Is now the best time to start buying players?

I seem to always drop out of cup within qualifying. I have no problems winning league and sometimes champ. I really want to win all 3 this season

Information on HAYD thread during Pricop's vacation
    On the next three seasons, I could create this thread while Pricop's out on vacation. Once he is back from vacation, it is his thread again.
    AzBhy Atp likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Information on HAYD thread during Pricop's vacation
    On the next three seasons, I could create this thread while Pricop's out on vacation. Once he is back from vacation, it is his thread again.

I'm pretty sure either me or Cat can handle this buddy, unless Pricop has delegated the role to you.

It's much easier as we have the permissions to edit/sticky threads.

Appreciate the offer though!
    pnr8555 and AzBhy Atp like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

What level are you playing ? 9
    How many tokens you got? over 3000
    How much money you got? 150 M
    Who are you buying / selling? sold half of my team today lol, and now i just need to buy lots of players .
    What are your ambitions? Winning the Cup its been missing for 4 seasons now
    pjckmen and AzBhy Atp like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast