Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Never Stop Fighting!!

Rookie

Never Stop Fighting!!

Just had the hardest season on this game .. my team level is 28 on my 28th season and bcuz of a ingame friend ended on a level 29 league ..
    both me and arsenal had very hard times here with all level 29 and we were the only level 28 there .. the worst thing is that we probabily ended in the same league with his ingame friends and all those guys were active and about 5 of them finished in top 4 last season..we started the season in the worst way possible but what i've learnd here on forum is that you should never let your team down and you should trust them and you know why? bcuz this will make you somekind of good manager
    i will let the pic talk
    Never Stop Fighting!!-screenhunter_81-may.-03-12.47.jpg
    Never Stop Fighting!!-screenhunter_82-may.-03-12.47.jpg
    Never Stop Fighting!!-screenhunter_85-may.-03-12.47.jpg
    Never Stop Fighting!!-screenhunter_85-may.-03-12.49.jpg
    Never Stop Fighting!!-screenhunter_85-may.-03-12.51.jpg
    we have not guaranteed CL but our main target was to be promoted to continue our record of never get relegated and if we dont get Q on CL this will be man united 3rd time in 28 seasons out of CL and for arsenal only 2nd time ..

and another thing i want to add is that im such a great manager and im not able to be part of Edition III
    and to all those managers who tank the season just bcuz their ST got injuried on 1st day of the season for 15 days- dont be a pazzy
    Cat Harrison, Med78, Jll02 and 2 others like this.

Rookie
    PS: Arsenal got 3rd place on CL this season too

Great club history!! Really impressive!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Great club history!! Really impressive!!
    Thanks .. (35T team too but ive farmed about 50T on each acc)

Great stuff!! Way to go!
    I dont ever plan on being relegated, cant hear any talk of tanking (surely its for cowards!) and I play on the 35T only, no farming, so I appreciate ur record and history a lot lol
    I've made the double this season, in cup I lost to a guy much stronger then me but I gave him a good go, scared him good lol
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Great stuff!! Way to go!
    I dont ever plan on being relegated, cant hear any talk of tanking (surely its for cowards!) and I play on the 35T only, no farming, so I appreciate ur record and history a lot lol
    I've made the double this season, in cup I lost to a guy much stronger then me but I gave him a good go, scared him good lol
    nice .. yep i think tanking its for cowards too TBH no point at all .. the max i could get was the double too but with a 35T team its hard to compete for the cup and try to win the treble as you can deal good at some point with players at your level but its hard to compete with others 1 2 or 3 levels above you ..
    Med78 likes this.

Banned
    yes you are a great manager. and this is why i can see you out of 35t league. It is obvious that they are scared
    Last edited by Fausto Brunatti; 05-03-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Rookie
    i think ALL are

Banned
    35t players generally are. Buyers aren't

Rookie
    yep .. ive said this for a long time :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast