Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: League Full Of Champions

League Full Of Champions

Hi,

Im a level 4 and have won the league the 2 previous seasons my team rating is 39.0 so i have a fairly good team, the new leage is out and I have been put in with 7 other champions of the previous season all ranging from 32.0-38.6.

However my friend who is same level is a 32.0 and he doesnt have anyone above a 25.0 in his league.

Is Nordeus punishing the teams that get the tokens off of deals on the internet?

Any thoughts appreciated

I think its a possibility. but i feel like nordeus wouldn't try to punish the people who buy tokens, because they want people to keep buying tokens to make them money

i dont buy the tokens as such, i do the deals where its like deposit £5 into bingo and get 500 tokens that sort of thing, its a little annoying but i guess it will be a interesting season with 7-8 title contenders

well you still have the best overall of all the teams. consider it a challenge to show off your managerial skills

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    In the League draws I think Quality differential is a deciding factor, in that they don't want team Q to be incredibly far apart if possible. The last League drawn probably has the most chance of a vast gulf, with even other Level Managers added to fill the required number.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i see your point, how come everyone supports borussia dortmund in here lol?

LOL, not everyone here supports BVB. There are a lot of Liverpool supporters in here also

is tanking when you deliberately dont get promoted to then dominate the league the year after. also if u dont get promoted do your players still lose a star?

some people do tank just to dominate the next year, but that also has financial ramifications as well. and your players lose a star only when you go up a level. If you don't get promoted they keep their stars
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BURDETT2 View Post
    i see your point, how come everyone supports borussia dortmund in here lol?
    LOL.... Haha. You just had 2 BvB fans reply to your topic first.

As for your league, Yeah its the luck of the draw, unless your friends with one of these guys because the game likes to pair you up with your friends on the same level if possible.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast