Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Player's CONTRACT...

Banned

Player's CONTRACT...

In the CONTRACT DETAILS section a QUESTION MARK is being shown in front of the YEARS column which says Player's contract will expire at the end of the season...

Now my questions are :

1) If I do not sign the contract then will I loose the player in the next season immediately or will I get 7 days in the NEXT season to renew his contract ???

2) If I renew his contract in this season then again after 2 years his contract has to be renewed...Now if I renew his CONTRACT in the next season then I can play the current season and the 2 upcoming season with him without signing a contract...So the player can play 1 year extra with the same contract...

Or it charges extra if I renew the contract in the NEXT season...

PLEASE REPLY......

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You will get 7 days next season I think.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    What about the SECOND question......

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You need to wait till the end of the season as signing him now will count as hi first year of his new contract this season.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Thanks...I have been wasting quite a lot of my money by signing the contracts of player 1 year earlier...

You Will have 7 days, and the price you pay to renew is contrat Will be lower If you renew is contract next season.
    This is because you have to pay 10% of the MARKET VALUE to renew is contract, since the MV reduces at the beggining of each season, you pay less.

About second question, its the same thing, you can only renew for 2 more years, só If you renew this season in the contract Will appear 3 seasons, If you renew next season in the contract Will appear 2 seasons.
    Sam Dean likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    Thanks @Dman2pt......

can I sell player with question mark in beginning of the next season or only If I want to sign new contract is good to not sell now?

Quote Originally Posted by tomex23 View Post
    can I sell player with question mark in beginning of the next season or only If I want to sign new contract is good to not sell now?
    Only if he is still under contract.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*