Thread: GK Match Form

Rookie

GK Match Form

Does anyone know why my Goalkeeper is only getting a Match Form of 6-7 in each game, despite the fact my team wins the game and my Keeper keeps a Clean Sheet. In my first League Game tonight, which I won 6-0 and my Keeper made a couple of Saves, he only got a Match form of 7, while the opponent's Keeper got a Match Form of 8. Now, I ask you, how does that work?

I think it must depend on how many saves each goalkeeper makes. It doesn't make much sense but his GK may have made a lot of saves to warrant the high rating despite letting 6 in but you're GK might not have been challenged enough. The same happens to me so I wouldn't worry about it.
    Seasons - 3 (On 4th)
    League Titles Won - 2
    Cups Won - 0
    Cup Finalist - 1
    Champions League Wins - 2
    Champions League Finalist - 2

Invincible in the League - 1

Check me out on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8q...j8QSv-_WXN0tEw

It would mean a lot to check me out, like and sub!

GK ratings are messed up, just don't mind them. If you're winning 6-0 your GK is doing well! That's all you need to know
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    Does anyone know why my Goalkeeper is only getting a Match Form of 6-7 in each game, despite the fact my team wins the game and my Keeper keeps a Clean Sheet. In my first League Game tonight, which I won 6-0 and my Keeper made a couple of Saves, he only got a Match form of 7, while the opponent's Keeper got a Match Form of 8. Now, I ask you, how does that work?
    One of the best 'season's average' ratings I've seen was from a bottom of the league keeper who'd let in 170 goals that season, he averaged about 2 better every game than my keeper who had only let in 16 I think it was.
    Seems the worse your results the better your keeper plays.
    Don't wish for a brilliant keeper.

Both my GKs are my best players, as I keep winning they keep getting worst ratings 7s, then 6s, and now one of them is keeping up 5s, but I winning by big margins all last season.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    I would actually say that's good! Whether I win massively, by a small margin, draw, lose, my goalie gets rated 5 every single match! I'm on Level 4 and he's 5* rated 35. I had a similiar issue last season with a goalie who at Level 3 was 5* rated 32 and he just kept scoring 5's as well, so sold him, went and bought a slightly better and younger goalie and the same thing keeps happening! Just to wind me up, everytime I play my reserve goalie who only has a rating of 17, he scored 7 or 8. Stupid goalie stats......

In 3 competitive matches so far my GK has rated 7-6-7. Friendlies are 7-7-8-7-6-7. He's made 2 saves in those.

But he keeps his hair nice so that explains it.