Thread: Facility Upgrades???

Rookie

Facility Upgrades???

I am wondering what to upgrade next and looking at the perk each facility brings. The choices are down to Gym, First Aid and Junior Pitch. My real questions is this, if currently my Junior Pitch gives me two new players ever 24 days, does upgrading speed up, or increase the number of players I get? Same for the Gym, does upgrading give me new more rests than the previous installment?

Thanks managers!

I would build the gym next. You get more rest packs like this
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

When you upgrade your academy,hospital etc they give you more things.
    Always upgrade first the Training Pitch and the Hospital. Second stadium. Third Junior Pitch. And the others it doesn't matter just upgrade them.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Rookie
    Thanks a lot guys! That answers me question. Do you know if there is anything place where they have what is given at any level of building. Like how many rests at each lever of Gym, and so on?

PITCH, chances of player injuries getting low with every upgrade

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Every upgrade has benefits from reducing injuries to getting extra boosters, more seating meaning more revenue!, the main ones to do first are first aid, gym, stadium/seats, then move onto car parking, pitch, flood lights etc!, the best way to do it is to build every aspect for that level!, alot off them are locked untill you complete nearly all on one level anyway!, DONT think O il just keep upgrading my staduim/seating so I can get high attendances because that will come back on you if your not carefull! , meaning you will not be able to fill it during games so you will lose so much bonus!, also gradually raise your ticket prices as you go up the levels, if you fing you are not filling the stadium regular then drop you prices a little till you fill it again.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.