Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Simoski Simon

Thread: I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.

Angry I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.

I recently bought many players with 4-5 stars, when I play a match I always have about 5-15% possession by visiting and cheering, but I win with just 1 goal more than the opponent even if he doesn't play and has less stronger team then me.
    These are the pictures of the match, all players have high moral and are well rested.
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_5.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_4.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_3.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_2.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_1.jpg
    Here are my players 5 minutes after the match.
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_6.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_7.jpg
    Here is another example.
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_8.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_9.jpg
    I have a low chance of wining even if i have stronger team.-screenshot_10.jpg
    My players are always well rested and have high moral.
    I tried many different tactics, the tactics from these to matches were half of the time NORMAL and half of the time HARD ATTACKING.

Hope to hear from anyone soon.
    Thank you

you are playing with an illegal formation

you don't have any player in the right zone

At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the DL/DR, DML/DMR, ML/MR, AML/AMR slots}

just take a look at this thread
    Definitive Illegal Formation Rules

Saison : 8

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Lol no wonder you where struggling! no cover on the right!, your wide open bud, look at your own stats you opponent had 17 shots at goal to your 10, your keeper had to make 5 saves, he had 9 shots on target you had 5!, you have been lucky to have won even with a better team, sort your ilegal formation out buy putting in a DR and MR in your team then see how things go.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Thanks for your help.