• 1 Post By Audelion
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By gohannie
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Higher Level Money Woes...

Banned

Higher Level Money Woes...

I have seen many people complaining that at higher levels the prize money of competitions is not enough to pay for the players wages and to recruit good players...

Is it so ??? Please answer......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I have seen many people complaining that at higher levels the prize money of competitions is not enough to pay for the players wages and to recruit good players...

Is it so ??? Please answer......
    yup,that's absolutely right,,,my team is always get problem every new season as the club money is not enough to buy a good player, I have to wait for 3-4 matches then I can buy one. there's no problem with token, the problem is "$" (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

I have no problem at the moment, Level 14 and got 200 M, just cant build the stadium without breaks!

Addicted
    Yes, the problem does exist. I'm at level 18.

My daily player wages are around 4 to 5 million. I get 1.15 M each day for my sponsorship. My league prize money is less than 2 M per match. The lowest win bonus is 3.75 M and the max is 15 M.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Apprentice
    The solution is, fill your squad with 22 players, 11 main players, just 5 good subs, the rest shall be 3 *, 4 * (up to you), after main matches you gotta play in a day, arrange sơm friendly matches to earn money from tickets, merchants etc (you can get extra packs as well) without worries that your main player will be injured.
    Well, to be honest, there is a better solution as you can use token to sign free agent players (or player with high value but with low purchase cost and sell back).
    good luck

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes they are right and if you are playing with "win bonus" at maxim you will always be on minus after a game the best solution to get $$$$ is to find free agent players and sell them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook