Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: cup

cup

why in the cup i allways play with team with 1 ,2 or 3 levels more than mine and i never play with team with lower level than mine?

Addicted
    Cup is drawn on quality, not level - you are in a higher level cup because you have similar quality to these teams from higher levels.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

then it really sux, i must play with similar level teams, not 3 more than me.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by miklotov View Post
    then it really sux, i must play with similar level teams, not 3 more than me.
    I don't see that it makes much difference if you are all similar in quality as you should be - the only real difference is that they can buy higher quality players during the season. If you don't like it there's not much you can do about it because that's how it is for everyone.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I agree with the OP. It makes a lot of difference! What is the point in putting in the effort to build a team up only to have the advantage of your efforts taken away by playing teams 2 seasons ahead of you that don't play it as well or often as you. I now have to play a team with 7 quality points more than me and 2 seasons manager level ahead of me. If putting the time and effort in is negated...why play any more!? Crazy business thinking by Nordeus

Addicted
    That way it's more like the FA Cup in real life. You could get that if it was drawn with only teams from the same level, if you were one of the worse teams.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

So by putting time and effort in I have no chance of ever winning the cup. That makes sense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanR View Post
    So by putting time and effort in I have no chance of ever winning the cup. That makes sense.
    That's not true at all. Admittedly, the Cup is often the hardest of the 3 competitions to win, but it's by no means impossible.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

So how do I beat a team with average quality 2 stars greater than mine and 2 seasons greater manager experience. That is not pitching me against similar standard teams. And no, it's not a formation or strategy thing. It's an impossible scenario at every turn and it has been like this since they brought the change in.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanR View Post
    So how do I beat a team with average quality 2 stars greater than mine and 2 seasons greater manager experience. That is not pitching me against similar standard teams. And no, it's not a formation or strategy thing. It's an impossible scenario at every turn and it has been like this since they brought the change in.
    2 stars? It should be as much as that. 1 star maybe. It's not normally quite as bad as that.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast