Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OmAr NA

Thread: Why so many injures?

Why so many injures?

Ok so I usually never get injuries and then suddenly in the past 3 games this happens...

Right now I'm using 5-3-1-1...as I don't have any strikers that aren't injured..was going to buy another but kept getting outbid and had no more tokens to bid again...so what should I do? Is it something that has to do with my orders? Cause I've never had this many injuries so quick and its completely messed up my team.

This is my current formation and orders...Thought I'd upload it incase they have anything to do with it. As I don't know ...I'm going to purchase a striker as soon as I can. I guess the only good thing is though I still haven't lost even with this squad.

I think it goes in cycles where they hit certain teams with lots of injuries or suspensions.

At the start of this season I was getting at least a player sent off or injured each game and on several occasions had 3 or 4 happen per game. At one point I had 6 players suspended with 5 injured. To stop the game from awarding 3-0's against me I had to work out which players were suspended for what games and heal some players so I had enough players to play the game. Thankfully I had a few hundred red tokens, otherwise I'd have been screwed.

Apprentice
    Yeah, the game likes to kick you in the jewels sometimes with injuries so I have found as with Kynan just find(if possible) the best possible players to heal It will sort itself after a 3-4 day period(I went from 6 to 1 player injured!) and all will be good
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

Damn...I sure hope this is over and I get no more. I have no more midfielders left only defenders another injury and I'll be truly screwed, which really sucks cause im #1 in league and I'm in T16 stage of champions league

I've been quite lucky this season with injuries, but have had some horrible seasons where player after player keeps going down, hopefully that will be all for you.
    Season 12 - Position 1
    11 League Titles
    9 Champion Leagues
    6 Cups

to make u pay money Dear
    Emiron Josepha likes this.