Thread: Need help for next season please !!

Rookie

Need help for next season please !!

Need help for next season please !!-untitled.jpgNeed help for next season please !!-untitled2.jpg

now as you can see my team is young, and i am aware i probably need another CD as Cole will retire and that Greek guy is 32, but any other advice? i will finish about 6th or 7th in my league so i wont promote , also whats the next stadium thing i should be going for once my current one is done?

Need help for next season please !!-untitlejhd.jpg

Buy a 5* MR and a 5* ST but do it now, today You say that you'll not promote, so it is the best time to buy players. Make sure that they're under 23-25. They'll be helpful next season. Cole will retire, so i recommend you to buy a two-positioned player. DC-DR would be nice. About stadium, build an under-21 facility

Edit : All you need is 3 players i think. Try to get rid of 3* star players as much as you can. They're useless but in level 1, you can also use them. Your choice. Following this advices, you'll probably win the league cup next season.
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

6th or 7th in your league will promote you, you just wont play in the champions league next season, replace all current 3* (2* next season), with new 5* players a few days into next season to beat the market madness.

If you don't promote, then you just buy 1 or 2 5* players to replace the old retiring ones.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    **** my mistake i will finish 8th or 9th my bad on that, so yeah i wont promote

oka, so things to do : Build u-21 facility, buy a 5* MR and 5* DC-DR (both around 22-25 years old)

but with only 960k in the bank i dont think i can afford both, so for now i will see which of those two i can get

EDIT, Just checked transfers for MR, none worth buying, but there are no 5 star DC but there are about 5-6 guys who are between 20-22 who are all 4*, should i look to buy 1 of these guys ?
    Last edited by sports_fan39; 02-09-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    **** my mistake i will finish 8th or 9th my bad on that, so yeah i wont promote

oka, so things to do : Build u-21 facility, buy a 5* MR and 5* DC-DR

but with only 960k in the bank i dont think i can afford both, so for now i will see which of those two i can get
    All what you will get from U-21 is a 2 stars players and 1, 4 stars who will cost you 14+ tokens...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    All what you will get from U-21 is a 2 stars players and 1, 4 stars who will cost you 14+ tokens...
    Selling the u-21 player in the following seasons will make him make some money I think he should build it.
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9