Thread: Most OP illegal formation you ever seen?

Most OP illegal formation you ever seen?

Illegally formated opponent doesn't guarantee you a win aganist them. Some illegal formations could be able to cause problems when you're trying to attack, for example packed defense or packed players. Some of the illegal formation that I seems to struggle to come up on top over them are something like packed 3 defenders with no one on flanks, or something like that.

What illegal formation you struggled with the most?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I struggled just once against an illegal formation...
    As far as I can remember that had been a 3-3-1-3
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

3-1-3-3, when approaching illegal formations dont treat it like an easy victory, realize that you will have most of the possession and use that to your advantage when setting up your orders

Most OP illegal formation you ever seen?-untitled.jpg Most OP illegal formation you ever seen?-untitled2.jpg

The Nordeus gods smiled upon me today and my main title rival suffered a draw against a 9man team using an "illegal formation" If i win today i go 2 points clear up top again

*edit* In case you can't tell from the image and highlights... he plays 2-3n-3w-2 only sitting 7th in the league but thought this match put forward a worthy case.
    Last edited by Nick Reggie Churchill; 05-23-2014 at 10:31 AM. Reason: additions

Tank so Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	23620 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	23621

The Nordeus gods smiled upon me today and my main title rival suffered a draw against a 9man team using an "illegal formation" If i win today i go 2 points clear up top again

*edit* In case you can't tell from the image and highlights... he plays 2-3n-3w-2 only sitting 7th in the league but thought this match put forward a worthy case.
    The 2 defenders formation could cause a lot of problems, if the midfield position were strong enough

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Usually the illegal formations without flank players can be difficult to play against.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

In the nordeus world injuries do not count as making a formation illegal. They will still be on the pitch, even if the injury is serious (so my guess is they give morale support and yell at the refs). Only red cards can take a legal formation and turn it into an illegal one