Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Players and Retirement

Apprentice

Players and Retirement

Hello all!
    I recently bought a new player, at 33 years of age, I know old, but he was of 5* quality for my league and was at a good price Anyhoo, I was wondering if the game will be not so nice with me and make him retire next season? Now, I should mention than when bought, he signed a 2 year contract, which I extended to 3 years as to try and keep him at the club for longer Any help I would be most grateful for
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Malone View Post
    Hello all!
    I recently bought a new player, at 33 years of age, I know old, but he was of 5* quality for my league and was at a good price Anyhoo, I was wondering if the game will be not so nice with me and make him retire next season? Now, I should mention than when bought, he signed a 2 year contract, which I extended to 3 years as to try and keep him at the club for longer Any help I would be most grateful for
    Don't worry he will definitely play the next season...If a player is to retire next season he cannot be sold at the market...

My advice sell him at the end of this season so that your money is not wasted......

Dreamer
    Hello all!
    If I'm not mistaken,players retire at age 34. Please don't quote me,I'm 50/50.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    You've been Quoted :P But seriously, thanks for the help, I might just sell him at the end of the season, I will have gotten good use out of him (6 from 4 so far) so to make a bit of money off of him would be nice

9 of 11 of my first teamers are under 25 so it bodes well Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    Between 32-34.

But on the OP's case his player will retire at the end of NEXT season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Actually, I've been meaning to ask, will young players get a star improvement in between seasons, or will they remain in their current star rating, say a 19 y/o 18 rated player getting more rating in the off season?

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, will young players get a star improvement in between seasons, or will they remain in their current star rating, say a 19 y/o 18 rated player getting more rating in the off season?
    That will depend on training growth rates.

Apprentice
    Ok? Sorry, as my forum title here testify's to, I'm a newbie! How do I determine growth rates and if so, what are the improvement to rate ratios?

Ok? Sorry, as my forum title here testify's to, I'm a newbie! How do I determine growth rates and if so, what are the improvement to rate ratios?
    Set a players training to hard and click on all 3 training types and record the number you get for all 3 types. Eg. 40/80/120.

Don't buy players over 30 years of age. It's not worth, cause you will likely lose money out of this and money is very important in this game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast