Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Limit of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    What happens if I have 22 man squad at the end of the season, or beginning of the next? I mean, youth academy wont be able to give me 2 players right? I guess they still are under 5* so no worries. But what exactly happens? I get a week on me to fire 2 players or what?
    They appear under your 22 man squad and you get 7 days to sign your youths or release them.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They appear under your 22 man squad and you get 7 days to sign your youths or release them.
    Thank you Fourth. But from what i've heard they cost like 20T just to sign? and still suck compared to the rest of a team? I mean - my entire team is youth players.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Well i guess they will be 3 stars
    Well you guessed it wrong...
    Seems like you are an awful gusser......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Rookie
    Maybe im

Thank you Fourth. But from what i've heard they cost like 20T just to sign? and still suck compared to the rest of a team? I mean - my entire team is youth players.
    12,15,18,21 or 24T... But you will probably won't need to sign them up since you get better players for less.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    There are so many mixed views on acadamy players my friend, the one that cost all those tokens will be a fast trainer I think, cant remember how the free one turned out!, for you though as you have a low squad sign the free one and even if the quality is low just sell him and make some cash?! thats what alot of people on here do!, my opinion on the token acadamy player is the same as July the Fourth, you can get better players on the auction or negotiations.
    Last edited by Skidz; 05-23-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I signed 1 for 12 tokens just to see what happened. Tommy, I'd guess that some of the 18 yo players you signed were actually from higher level players academies.

And I'm a good gusser.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I signed 1 for 12 tokens just to see what happened. Tommy, I'd guess that some of the 18 yo players you signed were actually from higher level players academies.

And I'm a good gusser.
    I only buy expensive young fast trainers from bot teams like "FC happy" or whatever I don't buy from other users. Thats the trick. I'm only lvl 2, but i don't buy a player under 2M value. And never if he is over 19 years old.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

I only buy expensive young fast trainers from bot teams like "FC happy" or whatever I don't buy from other users. Thats the trick. I'm only lvl 2, but i don't buy a player under 2M value. And never if he is over 19 years old.
    Yeah, I know - higher level academy players are expensive fast trainers and I did say 18 yo.

Apprentice
    How have you got so much money at that level? I recall having no money for ages back then...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast