Thread: Searching for teams with only selfmade players and fair game

Searching for teams with only selfmade players and fair game

Hello

I am searching for managers with the same approach to Top Eleven as I have.
    I have made some rules for myself:
    - It is forbidden to buy players, energy, moral and health boosters.
    - It is allowed to get "outside" tokens (for example from downloading games) but only tokens enough to sign new young players from the youth academy.

These rules makes the most fair game I think. But also a little bit random because you need some luck with new young players as you don't decide which positions they play. This is the same for all though so in the end it is still a fair game I think.

Are there other players who have this approach to Top Eleven?
    My hope is to unite and create our own league(s) and play after these rules.
    Then it is not about who has most tokens and money and buys the best players who wins.

Anyone who wants to participate?
    Feel free to send me a pm if so.

Best regards
    Jeppe from Denmark
    My team is called Stone Athletics and my player name is Vindingen. I am in league 11 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindingen View Post
    Hello

I am searching for managers with the same approach to Top Eleven as I have.
    I have made some rules for myself:
    - It is forbidden to buy players, energy, moral and health boosters.
    - It is allowed to get "outside" tokens (for example from downloading games) but only tokens enough to sign new young players from the youth academy.

These rules makes the most fair game I think. But also a little bit random because you need some luck with new young players as you don't decide which positions they play. This is the same for all though so in the end it is still a fair game I think.

Are there other players who have this approach to Top Eleven?
    My hope is to unite and create our own league(s) and play after these rules.
    Then it is not about who has most tokens and money and buys the best players who wins.

Anyone who wants to participate?
    Feel free to send me a pm if so.

Best regards
    Jeppe from Denmark
    My team is called Stone Athletics and my player name is Vindingen. I am in league 11 right now.
    We run a thing called the "Forum Players League" here. Except no farming is allowed for tokens.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-league.html
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We run a thing called the "Forum Players League" here. Except no farming is allowed for tokens.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-league.html
    And he wants to run something that he has created. It's a good idea Jeppe, but since it is so random what team you get from the start - I think that's unfair to begin with. I made many many many teams but they all sucked, until i got lucky and got this one where most players had 4 stars and some even had 5 stars. If you create a new league, and it's not allowed to use tokens, it's alot about luck what kind of team you get in the begining. But it's a nice idea.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.