Thread: How many active managers in your league?

How many active managers in your league?

I'm now in my 20th season and at level 17 and so far in this season and for the whole of last season I've only had 2 matches where the opposition manager attended our match. Also any match that I haven't been involved in and that I have watched I've seen 1 manager attend their match.

Is this a sign that people are fed up with T11 or is it just my luck? Is anybody else noticing less active managers in their league?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

I'm only Season 2 (so you might want to discount me) but there are 8 active managers in my league - although 1 might have dropped off the radar last 2 games. There is another league with 4 of my friends list in it that appears to have 6 active.

My lowly referral team however is only 1 of 4 actives in that league.

In my league there are 14 active managers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Last season i had 4 abandoned teams, but this season almost all teams with active manager.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

All very active
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Every team in my league still has a manager, however I don't think all are overly active. I would say there are 3 or 4 that sign in every day and attempt to watch and sort their team out when time allows (I'd add myself in that bracket). I'd then guess another 3 or 4 that sign in most days and are de facto competitive and can cause problems. Then there are probably another 3 or 4 that are once/twice weekers, probably a bit fed up or playing the game in a light sort of mode, with another couple of teams that are not looked after that much, yet not abandoned either.

From what I can tell every team's manager in my league has been on at least once this season. No players playing out of position or Bots as managers. Not may being ultra competitive however.