Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: beginner

Lightbulb beginner

need opinion about my squad and best formation to use
    beginner-t11.jpg

Its important to be flexible and able to use multiple formations. The 4-2-2-2 hexagon is a pretty good formation, although it is a bit more offensive then normal so just be ready for counter attacks. Being flexible is huge in this game. But if you find a formation you like you can use that as your base

Like RJ, tho I'm very much a beginner, flexibility is really good. Examples are, an MR or ML with AMR and AML secondary roles means you can slip them back and forward without subs or you could use AMR or AMLs with AMC secondary and then they can go from wide to narrow. Similar options can be used defensively with some having the option to be pushed forward or sideways (or midfielders back).

For me, 4-4-2 is a sound base which you can then develop as you gain multi-role players.
    RJSlow likes this.

Buffs Mad hit it right on the head. Having players who have secondary positions is usually the main thing I look for when buying players. It gives you the ability to adjust in game without wasting subs. It also allows you (if you are in a league with lots of active human managers) to disguise your formation going into a game because it is so flexible.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Buffs Mad hit it right on the head. Having players who have secondary positions is usually the main thing I look for when buying players. It gives you the ability to adjust in game without wasting subs. It also allows you (if you are in a league with lots of active human managers) to disguise your formation going into a game because it is so flexible.
    All very true, however, be aware that others look to do this, also, so these players can be expensive. I like your squad for a 4-5-1 V formation, as your current formation is too attacking for my tastes, but that's just my opinion and, ultimately, it's down to you.

Nice looking squad, though. Love the flexibility you have.

tnx 4 d help guys, i really appreciate it...dnt wori il keep dat in mind wen buying players tho cant buy much dnt have a farm of tokens...lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph B. Acosta View Post
    tnx 4 d help guys, i really appreciate it...dnt wori il keep dat in mind wen buying players tho cant buy much dnt have a farm of tokens...lol
    Bro you are using one of the best formation in the games...Just remove all those arrows and use the RED arrow on your AML and AMR only...

And if you want your AML/AMR to perform like a boss then remove 1 striker and play an AMC...
    gohannie likes this.