Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Winning the league, lost CL and cup - what now?

Winning the league, lost CL and cup - what now?

I am in my 2nd season. I am leading my league by 13 points and should easily win it.
    Unfortunately, i got knocked out of cup earlier on, and yesterday got knocked out of CL.
    I feel like i have nothing to look forward to for the next week - league games are not a challenge, and i don't have cup or CL to look forward to.
    How should i be preparing for next season?
    Using Tapatalk

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Hi bud, start looking to up grade your weaker players and I find a good time to buy new ones is in thelast weak as higher level players are of loading there weaker players!, heres the thing, there weaker players are a star higher to you so are good for you!, try to get 5* that are 3/4 or 8/9s this way when you go up a level and he loses his star he is not far off getting it back.
    Dont try to buy in the first week or so of the new season as players will be expensive and many many bidding wars occur as managers go on a frenzie to better thier teams, look for young and hot prospects.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Do not be disappointed, look this as an opportunity to gain green packs...

Play lots of friendlies and earn green packs. And then with these packs power train your good players who are fast trainers......
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

I am actually confused about buying new players.
    On one hand, even if i buy 5* 29 quality players, they will be 4* players and will just become 5* at beginning of seasone, while i will be able to buy 5* almost 6* when season starts ( i am old tm).
    On other hand, i will probably spend less tokens buying now..
    I dont bit tikens, but farmed / saved up about 26 tokens.
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adr100 View Post
    I am actually confused about buying new players.
    On one hand, even if i buy 5* 29 quality players, they will be 4* players and will just become 5* at beginning of seasone, while i will be able to buy 5* almost 6* when season starts ( i am old tm).
    On other hand, i will probably spend less tokens buying now..
    I dont bit tikens, but farmed / saved up about 26 tokens.
    Bro its entirely your call...

If you have plenty of tokens then buy when the new season starts...If you have less tokens then buy at the end of season...

I usually buy some players who are near scout and are fast trainers at the end of season since I don't have many tokens. The key is to buy fast trainers at the end of the season...

But the draw back is you will get a tough CUP draw if you buy at the end of season...

Since you are only level 2, I think 26 tokens are good enough to build a good squad by bidding on starting days of the new season...But these things do depend on your server traffic......

Rookie
    How to know which is a fast trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzz11 View Post
    How to know which is a fast trainer?
    look at the player value. if it expensive and young from age 18-22.. thats a fast trainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk