Thread: Ticket Prices

Apprentice

Ticket Prices

Hi,
    Looked at old threads, but could not find what I was looking for...

Is there a formula for ticket pricing...something like Level + 4, or something like that?

I read it somewhere but now I can't find it...

Maximum price divide by 4

For exemple If the maximum you can ask is 40€ the price Will be 40:4=10

If you are having good results you can put a litlle bit higher.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    I don't there is any formula to.this...

Because many factors contribute to the stadium attendance...

And the most important of them is seating upgradation......

I just set to max /4 (rounding down) for league and add 1 others. At some point, if you get a few max attendences in a row, you will then think "can I charge more?" (like me) - then you put prices up by 1 and see what happens.

I think max / 4 would not give you the best return.

My prices are set to the point where I get just under maximum attendance as that gives the most money.

It isn't much of a major issue after about season 15 as money becomes redundant but at the start of the game it is probably wiser to work out if its better to have more money or a full stadium.

For example if you ground held 10,000 people and you got 9,500 in paying £10 each that would give you £95,000 per game.
    Or you could go for having the ground full by only charging £9 a game, but that would only pay you £90,000 per game

*figures are not based on anything, just used to show a point.

I'd suggest looking at what you get through the gates at a set price and adjusting it after each game until you get to a point where you get either the best return you can, or a medium you are happy with.

A very important factor is to win games, winning makes your attendance higher (very higher). My main account lvl 20, 260k capacity i set the ticket price up to 60 and i got 250k out of 260k making 15M profit plus other incomes at home. But when i loose or draw, attendance significantly reduces. Next step is to set ticket to 55 and see if i get a full attendance.