Thread: Percentage of on-target shots

vad
    Apprentice

Percentage of on-target shots

In the game, my team has 16 shots, 3 on target. Opponent's team has 6 shots, 5 on target, and of course he wins.

Does anybody know, what affects the percentage of on-target shots? While there's full understanding that most things in this game are RND-generated, this difference seems to be too high to be random.

Of course all players were in full shape and morale.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    In the game, my team has 16 shots, 3 on target. Opponent's team has 6 shots, 5 on target, and of course he wins.

Does anybody know, what affects the percentage of on-target shots? While there's full understanding that most things in this game are RND-generated, this difference seems to be too high to be random.

Why you don't ask the Top11 Eleven Support......

Bro Its completely random...When the game has decided to troll you these kind of stats will show up......

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post

stats are meaningless my friend, best not to worry too much about it, they just decided you are going to lose so they made up some silly stats to justify it. its just a game, its not real, the stats are not real. there are no answers to any of it. just accept you lost for no fault of yours and the other guy got lucky. i hope he realizes it

to add to that, my champion league game today, i got trolled again and expected it, similar stats appear to what you mention. i had 6 shot on target (supposedly) he had 7 (supposedly) the difference he won 4-0. where did all my shots go when his keeper rated 6 and defenders rated 5-7-7-7. seems like none of his defense did heroic service, my shots on target just evaporated before they reached his goal, lol.

in fact my whole team rated higher overall than his, 3 of his team rated 5, none of my team were that low, only his striker got an 8 for getting 1 goal. i expected to lose 4-0 as i won the first leg 3-0, its all worked out pre game, stats and all. i could have played 20 men and i'd still have lost 4-0.

i worked out long ago not to take this game seriously. the stats dont mean a thing so dont worry about it. you lost because you were meant to lose, nothing you did was wrong. dont look at stats because they are worthless

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Why you don't ask the Top11 Eleven Support......
    In fact, sometimes it's possible to get meaningful advise (although it's not proven if it's also useful one). Here are some:

q: which formations are illegal?
    a: All the formations that are not used in the REAL UEFA are illegal

q: One of my players has been showing form=5 in Statistics for the last several games, despite keeping him in top morale and health. What is the reason? Is there anything in the game that would make him improve? Is it random? Or should I sell him?
    a: Give him time to be in the better form, it will be happening soon if you are taking care of him as you are now.

q: Let's say, there are two strikers; one has attacking skills=60, physical & mental=50. Another has attacking=55, physical & mental=55. Their teams are equal otherwise. Which team has better statistical chance to win on neutral field, according to the algorithm implemented in the game?
    a: Mental skill should prevail.