Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Yamakasy
  • 1 Post By Maxtax

Thread: Getting worse every day, this is a lottery

Angry Getting worse every day, this is a lottery

Do not lose time with this botch game, no matter where you to have more media, you see the games, you make changes .. in the end is all random. Bids are a scam .. and the only thing that runs are the daily injuries, injury, injury, and injury .. All screenshots and demonstrated evidence of malfunction

Getting worse every day, this is a lottery-top-eleven-derrota-con-ekipo-con-solo-una-estrella.jpg

Banned
    We the forum members have now became used to seeing this kind of results...We now no more call it a TROLL since it is daily phenomenon......Its normal for this NORDEUS engine...

Was it a friendly ??? If it was then your friend will be shocked.........

Is this normal?, If this is so clearly is pitiful game.
    They laugh at us, you dedicate to time to form a good team, you're wasting your time watching the gameso that later does not influence nothing what you do ...

Between the thymus auction, and the game engine, is to think of these people denounce it deceive many people who spends money on tokens and then for this regrettable functioning

As i see it the reason is that leagues are formed with closed quality teams more than it should be. Formation of competitions should formed in a more random manner within a level. For example if someone advances in level 21 with 120 av, quality team and another with an av.q. team 95 advances also to 21 lev, those teams must be able randomly to play to the same league. The way it is now i think those teams will play with opponents something around +- 10 quality on dif. leagues.
    Calculate the dif of quality percentage of two teams one having 120q and another having 130q, its less than 10% this way anything could be the result.
    Now its the case of keeping everyone happy, as i see it instead of the propable present set up would be better to reward the best and logically not the worse team giving to it chances to compete other low q teams only., the worse team would accept loosing by a better team and will try more, the opposite case will only generate complains.
    Consider that all the above are just a personal opinion, observation and personal conclusion, there is no way that i can be sure or prove anything i have said.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 05-30-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.