Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

The other teams are not doing so great, i am having less time to play.

ACADEMICO D FC

We end in 3rd place in CL group stage, so goodbye CL
    In LEAGUE we are confortable in 7th place
    Season 54-image.jpg

D FC

We are struggling in the LEAGUE, current in 8th place, but we won today against last 10:0 and we face 13th tomorrow, so good chance to get more 3 points, for the fight of 7th place.
    Season 54-image.jpg

I already have 14 players of 21 at 1SP of next star, leading His our GK Petrov with 80SP saved.

A a Z FC

This year isent our LEAGUE, our opponents are very strong and my player just cant keep up with them, at the moment i only have 2 5* players and the rest of first team 4* a few 3* as subs.
    I dont know Why, but it seems that i am having more dificults in Buying, whend i see a player, no matter age or quality, there is already someone bidding, and in a server full of asians, a bid war is something you must avoid at all cost.
    11th place is our current place and dont seem to have any chance of promotion, i Will try to improve the team this week, but it is probably to late.
    Season 54-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League: Buffs FC used the nine-goal cash shop booster pack again today. Unfortunately Buffs conceded a goal from a strike out of nowhere in 89th minute so it finished 9-1 (and they miss out on 3x 9-0 wins). Mols hit another hat-trick.

Won my must win match in the CL yesterday, 6-0. Followed that up by hitting 8 in a 8-2 win against one of the league whipping boys.

Today only had a league game, but was playing one of the three teams with vastly greater Q on me. He had 4 people watching and supporting him today, however his team were out played from start to finish as I ran out comfortable 3-1 winners - with their goal coming after I had put on my three subs and the game was over.

The league is still ridiculously tight. Still sat in second, with the leader being the guy with the vastly better team than everyone else. 4 points separating me in 2nd to the team in 7th.

Cup run ended. I am out of the cup after a 4-1 away loss. My team is somehow in bad form and I failed to watch the match. Congrats to the scout buyer, nice team and good tactics.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Dreamer
    We finally reach our record of last season 0-10 Victory in the League

Player of the Match was Mr. RVP himself with 4 goals!!! He is also our best player of the team and League 4

Last edited by Emiron Josepha; 06-14-2014 at 08:11 PM.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

League: Little Celtic Rangers drew 1-1 away to the 6th placed side and remain 5th. The home side scored from the start (1 min). GK Rosid was stretchered off in 32 mins but CR's Assistant Coach Otto Teem got the reserve in quickly on 34 mins and Ucuncu headed home a Higins freekick in 52 mins for CR's leveller.

Although CR were lesser quality, the homeside had an illegal formation and offensively CR had: 9 shots on target from 20; 2 FKs; 9 corners and home keeper made 4 saves.

After 3 games without an injury that's 3 injuries in 2 games again - luckily 2 others returned to action today.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This happened: Season 54-maus-2-.jpg Season 54-maus-2-b.jpg Season 54-maus-2-c.jpg

Sweetness and light! I'm still in Cup! I didn't expect to win, but did try my best and got lucky.
    She wasn't at the match (I had some friends show too, I got +9%)

But I face this next: Season 54-arkauj.jpg (!)

League has been going well, still no losses: Season 54-tabel.jpg

Champs League final Group standings: Season 54-cl-group-final.jpg

next: Season 54-kickers.jpg (even though it's "Thiery" Henry, still formidable player )
    He always plays ND, but is very good with it, so it should be a really tough tie to get through.
    Buffs Mad, pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect Tactics beaten Rawan FCsozm 8-1, and Stynes is now a 6*. Meanwhile Tdr 3000 FC ended their winless run at 5 games with a 2-1 win over potential rival AC Transformer. Perfect Tactics now have 35 points, 11 points clear of the 2nd place Tdr 3000 FC.

That means our half-season is completed with a 11-2-0 record, still remains unbeaten, with 56 goals scored and 6 conceded so far.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm jealous! I have NO ONE in the Tops. (still, though, so I'm not complaining really) Lou Brock's injured or I might have someone on the Assists list.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast