Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Its a fine day for the Buffs franchise with an avalanche of goals:

League - Buffs FC beat Jakartans FC 4-0 with Fletcher coming off the bench at HT to grab a double. Its been a long season for the league statisticians and its beginning to tell as no one gets Man of the Match.

Cup - Across the town at Celtic Rangers Park, next to the punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate, Celtic Rangers score a treble in the first leg for a 3-0 win.

League: Shangalang FC take counter-attacking to a new level with a 10-0 win. Goals from somebody were followed by goals from other people with boots on.

Coming home to check that Perfect Tactics beaten Atletico Madrid 3-1, with Peter Tandari out for 2 days, but I immediately used 5 reds on him to get him back to fitness.

Tdr 3000 FC beats Persebaya 4-0, that means the gap still remains at 13 points.

Tomorrow we'll face Desta United (10th), while Tdr 3000 FC going for another walkover win aganist Cruel Elitex.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    One out of tree advances

The Dreamhunter-Franchise had quite disappointing results in yesterday's second legs of the Champions League. FC Sakura beat the Norwegian opponents 3-1, but we had lost the away-game with 0-2 and therefore we are out. The same fate for Berkshire Utd - After a 2-1 against Real FC in the first game (the same team we lost last season in the Semi-Final) up to the 84th minute it looked pretty good (although the players were really tired after having had to play a League game just before..) the last five minutes our team collapsed and we had to conceive two more goals. We were very upset, but have now time to focus on the League where we still lead comfortably with 10 points.

FC Dreamhunter seems to be back on track. We added some depth in our defense-lineup and also our offensive team had a lot of fun yesterday - first a 7-0 in the league, then a comfortable 4-0 win in the CL. Today we faced (after a 1-2 home-loss) Inter MiLan in the Cup. It was really strange as our opponent chose to play with an illegal formation (4 defenders, DML/DMR, ML/MR,AMR/AML). I was not present but could only watch the game. Well, after an early lead in the 19th minute it seemed that somehow we were not able to score the second goal. The other team played very hard with three yellow cards and a lot of free-kicks. But finally in the 82nd minute our striker Le Roho could convert one of the free-kicks and we finished with a 2-0 which helped us to advance. It is always great to overcome an opponent who has a higher quality than your own team In the League Dreamhunter is now third, three points from the first two teams. We still have the chance for a first-time-triple (but honestly - would be also very satisfied to take home also one or two trophies after a titel-less season...)
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Famous
    Update league day 16

Tuan DM FC

WINNING 11

Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-18-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better progressed to the Cup Semi-Finals 7-2 on aggregate after winning 4-1 away to a level 7 club. The opposition manager also watched the match, but had a less than half-full stadium so missed out on any possession bonus.

In the League Rugby's Better's reserves beat the league leader 4-1 at home. Foul play by MC Davies meant the opposition played 70 minutes minus an injured AMC, though Davies earned a 2nd yellow in the 65th minute. The result leaves Rugby's Better 2nd on the table, one point behind the leader. We have beaten him twice this season, just need someone else to hold him to a draw (and keep winning ourselves). The Treble remains a possibility.

The match was also notable for AML/AMC Nick Delany's 99th club goal, posted in the 2nd minute. Delany topped the League goal scorer charts in the past 2 seasons, but has been struggling in the "nervous 90s" with just 9 goals in 16 appearances this season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Rugby's Better progressed to the Cup Semi-Finals 7-2 on aggregate after winning 4-1 away to a level 7 club. The opposition manager also watched the match, but had a less than half-full stadium so missed out on any possession bonus.

In the League Rugby's Better's reserves beat the league leader 4-1 at home. Foul play by MC Davies meant the opposition played 70 minutes minus an injured AMC, though Davies earned a 2nd yellow in the 65th minute. The result leaves Rugby's Better 2nd on the table, one point behind the leader. We have beaten him twice this season, just need someone else to hold him to a draw (and keep winning ourselves). The Treble remains a possibility.

The match was also notable for AML/AMC Nick Delany's 99th club goal, posted in the 2nd minute. Delany topped the League goal scorer charts in the past 2 seasons, but has been struggling in the "nervous 90s" with just 9 goals in 16 appearances this season.
    Nice team name, and true as well. However football's still good fun to play and to watch, and to play football managing games.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

League: Celtic Rangers win 4-0 at home to remain 6th but close the gap to 4th to 3pts.

Cup: Shangalang FC complete the job with a 3-0 away win to progress 7-1 on aggregate.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 54-fixtrs.jpg ARGH!!! Out of Cup and CL... we lost in League too, against the ever dangerous FC Boom. The Cup I was totally expecting that, but CL is a real blow. It's the manager's fault since the WC is on I haven't been attending matches..(and my sleep has been erratic too so I slept through some) The scorelines were close, maybe if I'd shown up it would have been different. Bad manager!

Still, even though yesterday was a grim day for my team, we still hold top place in League, and achieved a great win against our long time rivals FC Storm today. It was sweeter still because of the formations used. He decided this season to try something else than the 442 I've seen in the past. He did Butterfly last match (2-2 draw) and this time he tried 3N 1 4 2 ... so I put my team out in one of his other fav modules, traditional V. Muahaha:

Season 54-nome-v-storm.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Updated CL n league day 17

Winning 11

CL: Not yet play
    League: We lost 0-1 to the team we thrashed 10-0 at the first leg..even we used sub team coz tonite we have an important QF champion league match away however the quality of our sub team was also higher than him nearly 10 points...kekeke. how troll was this game...Anyway, the gap between us to 2nd ,3rd or 4th place will reduce to max 12 points if they win...The title is for us to loose...

TUAN DM FC

CL: Won 3-0 at opponent place

league: not yet play
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-19-2014 at 08:09 AM.

friend in league, level 3

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast